banned?

bigjim

Re: banned?

Post by bigjim »

For the record Moist Titties I find your name offensive cause u say my nonsense or whatever isnt mature or is offensive but so is your name. See what I did there I realised that your mature rated name isnt mature enough for the little kids that play this game, aka why the fuck am I banned on a mature rated game for being not mature rated?
Last edited by bigjim on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

Either way trying to restrict ppl on the internet to be mature and not be vulgar on your server is ridiculous its a mature rated game I bought this shit to be able to have fun and say what I want as long as I wasn't hurting anyone. One of your admin is butt hurt for no reason cause I didnt call him fat he just knows who I am and thinks this server would be better without out me yet I have been playing this shit for years is ok? This seems like a problem I dont belittle players more than the average dude on the internet so if I stay banned I hope that one day the kids or mature rated users who play this game will realize ur trying to rate a game that is rated mature AKA u have to steal your parents debit card to buy or have your own is not for kids and ur rating is ridiculous.
Last edited by bigjim on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

"Its just the internet"

Then find another server and play on it, you dip. There's plenty of Dust2 servers. Well over 100.
Last edited by Pheonix on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

bigjim wrote:Either way trying to restrict ppl on the internet to be mature and not be vulgar on your server is ridiculous its a mature rated game I bought this shit to be able to have fun and say what I want as long as I wasn't hurting anyone. One of your admin is butt hurt for no reason cause I didnt call him fat he just knows who I am and thinks this server would be better without out me yet I have been playing this shit for years is ok? This seems like a problem I dont belittle players more than the average dude on the internet so if I stay banned I hope that one day the kids or mature rated users who play this game will realize ur trying to rate a game that is rated mature AKA u have to steal your parents debit card to buy or have your own is not for kids and ur rating is ridiculous.
CSS is Rated M for Violence and gore, not language, nice try though. Please try to correct your grammar and spelling before submitting a post on your thread when you're trying to be a badass. Anyways, let's catch up to this:

1. Respect all Admins (Not saying you can't mess around with admins. However, causing a fight will result in a kick/ban.)

There's a difference in being immature and being a complete asshole to everyone in the server, there's no need in that. I don't care if people are immature, but if you degrade players purposely by being an asshole to them, I will punish. To note, I did buy CSS with my own card, drawing money from my own checking account that I earned money by helping people with their PC's, in which I have a certification to do so with. Even my entire gaming setup was from my own earnings, no one, not even my mom, spared me money. Good day!
Last edited by Breezier on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

lol respect people who "protect the internet" whos the badass here dude. I just dont understand why u banned me for the second time, too much pride to unban me cause u made a mistake gotta make shit up like me calling you fat?
Last edited by bigjim on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

bigjim wrote:lol respect people who "protect the internet" whos the badass here dude. I just dont understand why u banned me for the second time, too much pride to unban me cause u made a mistake gotta make shit up like me calling you fat?
I banned you because you asked for it, you said "next time ip ban me". :D

That's not the indefinite reason I banned you, you're a douche on the server, and avoid mine, or whoever issues the mute/gag by changing your name. That's evasion, you've done it before. :D
Last edited by Breezier on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
bigjim

Post by bigjim »

I can play other Ip's with my many other steam ids breezier, what happened to you. You used to not be a douche I dont understand what changed other than ur addition to the admin group.
Last edited by bigjim on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

bigjim wrote:I can play other Ip's with my many other steam ids breezier, what happened to you. You used to not be a douche I dont understand what changed other than ur addition to the admin group.
Gonna say this in the simplest way possible. Your opinion is no longer needed on this thread, and frankly, no one cares if you do happen to post anymore, so further more, can someone lock this?