Requesting Unban

AVALANCHE

Requesting Unban

Post by AVALANCHE »

Was on JB, I got permabanned for "freekilling" but I was going based of a rule that Mafia informed me of.

So it started when I was on T and I was crouched on the counter in the kitchen on vipinthemix under the cabinet things. We were told to freeze so I did, however I was under the cabinet and it kept me crouched, so Mafia killed me. After a lot of arguing he said that if someone is told to freeze and they are crouched under and object, that they should move in order to freeze standing up.

Chat log:

So when I was on CT, I had all the Ts crouch under the stairs, then I told them to freeze. They didn't move out from under the stairs, so I killed everyone who was still crouched. I gave the order multiple times (maybe 5-10) so they knew what I was saying and there was plenty of time for them to move out from under the stairs to unfreeze.
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
IAmJim

Re: Requesting Unban

Post by IAmJim »

AVALANCHE wrote:
So when I was on CT, I had all the Ts crouch under the stairs, then I told them to freeze. They didn't move out from under the stairs, so I killed everyone who was still crouched. I gave the order multiple times (maybe 5-10) so they knew what I was saying and there was plenty of time for them to move out from under the stairs to unfreeze.
Come on now, really? You did that and didn't expect a ban?
Last edited by IAmJim on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Though I don't agree with Avalanche testing Mafia by doing this, I was there when Avalanche was frozen under the stairs. I don't see how it was worth a kill. If you're told to freeze then you freeze. If you happen to be under something that forces you to crouch then you should just stay there. It really makes no sense that Avalanche was killed by Mafia. Also, Phantom was there, but rather than let us know which was the correct way to freeze or who was right and wrong, he just shrugged and ignored the event, leading to Avalanche and Mafia arguing for 10 minutes.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

He was doing it to make a point that Mafia is making up stupid rules, but still it was dumb.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

soulharvester wrote:He was doing it to make a point that Mafia is making up stupid rules, but still it was dumb.
Not just Mafia. Every admin has different rules that they enforce, some of which are contradictory to the other admins' rules.

Shit like this:
foREVer, Fenix, and iPhone: If you are not ordered to freeze then once you complete the order you can go anywhere on the map.
Example: If the order is "Go to minipool" then once the Ts go to minipool, they can immediately leave and go anywhere on the map since they weren't told to freeze.

Zombie/Hidden/etc. Freedays:
iPhone slays CTs for camping.
A few days/weeks later Phantom says CTs can camp on freedays.
The next time iPhone comes in, we tell him what Phantom says and he post some chat of Phantom saying "then tell time I was wrong and you're right"
A couple days later Phantom's in there saying CTs can camp on freedays.
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

IAmJim wrote:
AVALANCHE wrote:
Come on now, really? You did that and didn't expect a ban?
If SlipIn or Teflon did this, they'd get a slap on the wrist.

I was specifically told by an admin less than 3 rounds prior that this was the rule, so that's what I enforced in my orders. Are you saying I should not listen to admins?
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

That makes no sense. Just because he doesn't say freeze doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want. He said GO TO MINIPOOL. If you're anywhere other than minipool, you should die.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

DutchKitty wrote:That makes no sense. Just because he doesn't say freeze doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you want. He said GO TO MINIPOOL. If you're anywhere other than minipool, you should die.
That's what I thought, but then foREVer slayed me for killing him when he ran away. Like I said, every admin has different rules that they enforce.
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Fuck you avalanche you just twist up the rules and you're the one that makes up rules and then you tell others players and those other players tell others players and it just becomes a norm for the server. I tell Cts they can't camp because there is a no camping rule in the motd. When players start to obsessively camp on freedays it ruins the freeday because it makes it too easy. I always said I don't mind light camping an area when there are ts coming your way but when you're in one spot the whole fucking round you don't think that deserves a slay?

Also you're the one that made up that freeze rule I said technically it makes sense but I never enforced because that's not the way it works in the server

Stop twisting shit around and blaming it on others how old are you?
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

iPhone 5 wrote:Fuck you avalanche you just twist up the rules and you're the one that makes up rules and then you tell others players and those other players tell others players and it just becomes a norm for the server. I tell Cts they can't camp because there is a no camping rule in the motd. When players start to obsessively camp on freedays it ruins the freeday because it makes it too easy. I always said I don't mind light camping an area when there are ts coming your way but when you're in one spot the whole fucking round you don't think that deserves a slay?

Also you're the one that made up that freeze rule I said technically it makes sense but I never enforced because that's not the way it works in the server

Stop twisting shit around and blaming it on others how old are you?
I dont even camp on the freedays, it's boring. I usually go to one area to give the ts time to leave their cells, then I run around.

And I didn't make up the freeze rule. foREVer slayed me for killing him when he was running away and that's how it started. When I argued with him you and Fenix backed him up. Don't blame me for that shit. It's a stupid rule and I disagree with it.
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.