Requesting Unban

Minnesota

Re: Requesting Unban

Post by Minnesota »

I think the admins should have an admin meeting, and discuss rules like this, because like Avalanche said admins have different opinions on different things, I see people get slayed by one admin because of something another admin enforces.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

me and a few other admins phantom and iphone, that i know of have been wanting an admin meeting sooner rather than later.

That rule about not saying freeze, the T's can go anywhere they want, thats not true what so ever, in avalanches example, An order was giving to be at minipool, even though he didnt say freeze, if you are not at the minipool you will die, that doesnt mean you cant jump or free look, or even take a few steps. Going out of the minipool and into a totally different area is not allowed and is considered rebelling. you must stay in the area of the minipool
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Okay ava i get what youre saying but don't drag me into this because I think that me telling people to not camp is a reasonable demand
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Now although i was not there in the server when this incident happend with regarding to what Avalanche did on CT, if you got all the T's to crouch under the stairs and then told them to feeze, i believe they were already frozen because as we all know if you are under the cell stairs crouching you can let go of your crouch key and it would still show you crouching under the stairs even though you had let go of your crouch key.
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Well tell us candy, do ts have permission to move when they are under stairs and the warden tells them to freeze
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

This situation was unknown when I wrote the rules. This is the rule:

Code: Select all

Freeze/AFK Freeze [Both Freeze and AFK Freeze are the same thing. This rule mean to not to move. You are not allowed to: crouch or be facing a direction the differs from the order given. You are allowed to: flashlight. You may not knife.] 
It clearly states you are not allowed move or crouch. Obviously, this is a contradiction if a person is in a location where they are forced to crouch.

I will now edit this rule to fix this confusion. Here is the new rule:

Freeze/AFK Freeze [Both Freeze and AFK Freeze are the same thing. This rule mean to not to move. You must stand up if it's possible without moving. You must not face a direction that differs from the orders given. You may not knife. You're allowed to: flashlight and spray.] 
AVALANCHE you're a asshole for exploiting this contradiction and killing an entire team. You're ban has been reduced to 3 days.

I'm also adding a new rule for CTs. The rule is as follows:

CT Rule #35

35. If it's obvious the majority of players don't understand a rule/command you may not kill them [You must fully explain yourself in this situation]
Last edited by Fire on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

If the CT's tell them to freeze while they are under the stairs, like I said before, just because the T's didnt look liek they were frozen but still crouching, The T's could already been frozen by letting go of their crouch key but it would still look like the T's are crouching under the stairs. Everyone knows you can be under the cell stairs and have let go of your crouch key adn it would still appear that the T's are crouching under the stairs. There was litterally no reason to kill all of the T's if you told them to freeze when they were under the cell stairs. Next time tell them to stand up from under the stairs and freeze if you want them to be frozen.

I personally think it didnt matter what the T's did, I think avalanche would have killed all of them regardless, even if they all did take a step back and actually stood up, he would say "oh you guys took a step back, I told you to freeze."...its just how some players are, its not the first time. but that was just my opinion and everyone knows Opinions are liek assholes...everyone has one :)
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AVALANCHE

Post by AVALANCHE »

Fire wrote: Freeze/AFK Freeze [Both Freeze and AFK Freeze are the same thing. This rule mean to not to move. You must stand up if it's possible without moving. You must not face a direction that differs from the orders given. You may not knife. You're allowed to: flashlight and spray.]
[/code]

AVALANCHE you are a asshole for exploiting this contradiction and killing an entire team. You're ban has been reduced to 3 days.
I'd just like to point out that I didn't do this to exploit any rule. I was going solely on what Mafia told me in the screenshot on the original post. I don't mind being an asshole in that respect, but I'd like to be considered an asshole for the right thing. Thanks for the reduction, see y'all in 3+ days.
I'm also adding a new rule for CTs. The rule is as follows:

CT Rule #35

35. If it's obvious the majority of players don't understand a rule/command you may not kill them [You must fully explain yourself in this situation]
[Like]
Candyman wrote:I personally think it didnt matter what the T's did, I think avalanche would have killed all of them regardless, even if they all did take a step back and actually stood up, he would say "oh you guys took a step back, I told you to freeze."...its just how some players are, its not the first time. but that was just my opinion and everyone knows Opinions are liek assholes...everyone has one :)
I'm usually lenient when I'm warden as long as the Ts are constantly rebelling. I only did this to prove a point to Mafia who made up some bullshit rule and Phantom who was completely brushing the situation under the rug. I know you don't like me Candy, but I'm generally only an asshole to people who are assholes to me.
iPhone wrote:Okay ava i get what youre saying but don't drag me into this because I think that me telling people to not camp is a reasonable demand
Sorry bro, you just happened to be someone who was involved in both incidents that I recalled.
Last edited by AVALANCHE on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

I'd like to thank Fire and Candyman to help finding a solution to this.
I just hope all the admins can come to an agreement on all the rules, so I don't get slayed for doing something another admin tells me I can do.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

"AFK freeze" means "AFK" as in, Don't touch keys on your keyboard if you don't want to die.

Mafia was just looking for excuses to kill Ts by over-analyzing the wording, by "don't crouch" it meant along the lines of "Don't hold shift/ctrl/crouch" key, because it counts as moving. Which doesn't apply if you physically can't stand where you are.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.