four unban

iPhone 6

Re: four unban

Post by iPhone 6 »

Everytime you harass someone you'll be sorry and you won't bother them anymore but then you'll just move on the next person you have a problem it's called compulsive lying you should fix that
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

I can bet that sleezypro told you that I was dossing people which wasn't true, someone else in FF wanted to ddos sleezypro and asked me if I knew anyone and I said yeah. That all, and all he did was get ddos for like 5 minutes. I don't even know where the idea of me dossing admins came from. I never threatened anybody. If you have a chat log where it says I did threaten then I'll stop right now. I wouldn't ever ddos anyone because I'm not a fat little nerdy kid that knows how.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

I mean you can even team viewer my mac if you think I'm lying.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wu Tang

Post by Wu Tang »

Jews
Last edited by Wu Tang on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

The fuck is team viewing you mac gonna prove? You harassed people while you were here and only caused drama and frustration, and you proved to do even more so while you were banned. You don't deserve and unban, you don't even deserve to post on these forums along with the rest of the Crew fucks crawling back for unbans.

I agree with Candyman, let Fire sort em out.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

Phantom what are you even talking about. I only "harassed" like 1 admin and that was iPhone which I stopped after I got banned or whatever the first time. I didn't do anything wrong I didn't ddos anyone and I don't know anyone that can ddos anybody anymore either. I did nothing wrong to get unbanned. I agree that I was a bad member but I promise that if you unban me this time, I promise to not harass anyone anymore I can give you my word man.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

No, fuck off.
Last edited by Phantom on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

Why do you even hate me so much I haven't done anything to you, Im not swearing at you or disrespecting you and you keep using vulgar and stuff against me. I said I promise not to do anything wrong again, its just so unfair I got p banned for nothing, I didn't even get p banned for being in crew thats a completely different story, I joined crew after I got banned for like 2 days and I only did that to get admin to p ban like everyone there you can even ask dionyx.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

After I got DDoS by the guy, this is you..."OMG I LOVE YOU, you DDOS'd SLEEZY FOR ME?!!!!!! DUDE OMG THANKS" You're lucky I deleted the whole chat, I had it in a txt.doc. Fuck off dude.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

Sleezy, you need proof before you say that kind of stuff dude I didn't even have you added -.-. I have nothing against you dude, if you don't have the chat logs then its not true. You know for a fact that I didn't even ddos you either you were in the group chat with me so why would you even lie about that man.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.