four unban

Dick_McSlick

Re: four unban

Post by Dick_McSlick »

four you were a complete dick on JB.

You would insult anything that could communicate and tell them to shut the fuck up.

You would troll the fuck out of the server to the extent of it being unplayable.

You would give bullshit CT orders and make the game stressful.

You disrespected admins, no matter what.

This was gonna happen one day. But you took the liberty of asking for it.

I really think you should just stay permabanned. Like phantom said, you caused too much drama and thats the last thing this community needs.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Okay like I said before this guy is a liar and I banned him twice already how many chances does he deserve he's already had way too many leave this community please
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

I don't even know who you are mcslick, I was never ct, I was maybe ct once thats it and I never gave orders. I didn't disrespect people as much as everyone is saying I did. Im just asking for another chance and I promise I won't mess up, you're a pretty bad troll from what I heard too mcslick.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

iPhone, you banned me twice perm, which was taking it too far, you didn't even ban me for a day or an hour, you just went straight to a perm twice. There are people with 6+ bans that aren't gone yet so thats very unfair.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Fourxxx wrote:I don't even know who you are mcslick, I was never ct, I was maybe ct once thats it and I never gave orders. I didn't disrespect people as much as everyone is saying I did. Im just asking for another chance and I promise I won't mess up, you're a pretty bad troll from what I heard too mcslick.
You're not getting unbanned, GG.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

Why though I didn't even deserve that last ban so I still deserve that chance.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Everyones saying youre a nuisance to the server can't you take a hint?
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Fourxxx wrote:Why though I didn't even deserve that last ban so I still deserve that chance.
Cause I don't like you, why would u even want to come back?
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fourxxx

Post by Fourxxx »

I understand, I won't even talk if I get unbanned, just gradually, I said I think I deserve another chance. Just give me 1 last chance I didn't do anything wrong to deserve my last ban and I said I promise I've changed man.
Last edited by Fourxxx on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Fourxxx wrote:I don't even know who you are mcslick, I was never ct, I was maybe ct once thats it and I never gave orders. I didn't disrespect people as much as everyone is saying I did. Im just asking for another chance and I promise I won't mess up, you're a pretty bad troll from what I heard too mcslick.
LOL. Fucking around having fun and trolling are 2 different things. I come on JB to escape regular play and try to have fun. I saw you on JB many times and you were a total asshole. I really dont need to go further into this. Enjoy your perma.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.