candyman admin abuse?

pizzaman408

candyman admin abuse?

Post by pizzaman408 »

SOOOO there was an lr and the T gave rules and these rules did not contain "no ct interference" i waited until he started the lr and they shot back and forth (it was shot 4 shot) after a while i started shooting him and bought an m249 he tried to say no ct interference but he couldnt because the lr was already started. After like 20 times he missed he got mad started insulting me on the mic and refused to continue the LR ......then i got slayed by candyman ... he claims that because he said "no ct interference" i couldnt shoot him. but this was after they both shot a couple times. wtf? if its already started u cant just give new rules right in the middle of the lr!!! i KNOW this for a fact that this is allowed. 60 minute ctban for no reason.

ian saw and so did forever

ps: i know ur a really high admin and all that. but i tried telling u this aswell as a couple others. a slay would have been fine even though i did nothing wrong but a ctban... remove please?
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Forever

Re: candyman admin abuse?

Post by Forever »

The T must state ALL their rules before starting lr. if they lr and dont say " no ct interferance" and start the lr and a ct interfers, they cannot call it..
Last edited by Forever on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

He called no ct interference way before the "4 shots" were taken, he didnt even shoot yet and when he went to crouch you kept shooting him, he called NO CT INTERFERENCE before the shot, idk what you were doing maybe you couldnt hear it because you were spamming your machine gun at his head and then he was shooting, a few shots went by you still continued to shoot him, the T even said "i already said no ct interference why are you shooting me". so i gave you a 60 min ct ban, i could have slayed you confusion but you've done shit like this before on numerous occasions so why bother slaying you and risk you doing it again....

and then Ian messaged me in player admin chat he said Forever told confusion it was ok to fire even if the T said no ct interference and i said well confusion should be smart enough not to do ti just because an admin told him to. then ian said "dude im not sticking up for confusion" and left it at that
Last edited by Candyman on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Forever

Post by Forever »

i said it was ok because he did not call it before he shot.. he called it AFTER he shot.
Last edited by Forever on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

You're just a fucking fag for interfering. And even more of a fag for reporting this. If a person says no CT interference, then fuck the fuck off, no matter when he calls it.
Last edited by Apathy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

Candyman wrote: and then Ian messaged me in player admin chat he said Forever told confusion it was ok to fire even if the T said no ct interference and i said well confusion should be smart enough not to do ti just because an admin told him to. then ian said "dude im not sticking up for confusion" and left it at that
Only trying to defend MYSELF from you. Since you snapped at me about it.
Last edited by Hardstyle Ian on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

There's no rules about lr at all. You were being a general disturbance to the flow of the game and the T's lr. You deserved it faggot.
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

Candyman wrote:He called no ct interference way before the "4 shots" were taken, he didnt even shoot yet and when he went to crouch you kept shooting him, he called NO CT INTERFERENCE before the shot, idk what you were doing maybe you couldnt hear it because you were spamming your machine gun at his head and then he was shooting, a few shots went by you still continued to shoot him, the T even said "i already said no ct interference why are you shooting me". so i gave you a 60 min ct ban, i could have slayed you confusion but you've done shit like this before on numerous occasions so why bother slaying you and risk you doing it again....

and then Ian messaged me in player admin chat he said Forever told confusion it was ok to fire even if the T said no ct interference and i said well confusion should be smart enough not to do ti just because an admin told him to. then ian said "dude im not sticking up for confusion" and left it at that

Dude he said no ct interference like midway through the fricken LR and ur telling me thats ok? doesnt matter 4 shots 5 shots or 6 i dont care he still STARTED the lr already and it was too late i did nothing wrong
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

Of course he can call it during the S4S if he's noticing you're being gay about it. I honestly don't think he was prepared for someone gay enough to interfere so he called it.
Last edited by Apathy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

I dont care the fact of the matter is that it was called AFTER u cant just give new rules mid lr.....
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.