pls review this

Brooklyn

pls review this

Post by Brooklyn »

Last edited by Brooklyn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
NerdRage

Re: pls review this

Post by NerdRage »

As i have watched the demo 4 times. If you turn r_drawothermodels 2 on you can see at A short he clearly aimed at SD through the box and tried to shoot him. if you turn drawmodels off you can see sd never peeked until he was shot through the box. Same goes for mid and long he's looking into the box and wall and waiting for the guy to peek. Mid i would say yeah you can hear them shot , move and etc. But the two shots at long you can clearly see he pre aimed at wall and prefired for the first hs, He missed the guy on long twice and you can see him looking into the wall for the guy to peek and when he doesn't he smokes and leaves.
Last edited by NerdRage on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

thank you. i didnt post the demo the same night i did it because i waiting for him to dispute. but being that i didnt post someone unbanned him and he is back at it again...so maybe with this, its enough proof...i dont think its fair that he was without even disputing but there is the proof and someone who knows the game very well agreeing with the demo...thanks nerd <3
Last edited by Brooklyn on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Clorox-

Post by Clorox- »

He looks like he may have a trigger bot of some sort.
Maybe one with a mouse1 (+attack) trigger.
His shots are just too perfect.
But I'm not sure, needs more reviews.
Last edited by Clorox- on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

I'd have like scoutech review it, or maybe 3percent.
Last edited by Minnesota on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

MoistTitties wrote:I'd have like scoutech review it, or maybe 3percent.
ill review it when i get home from school. (limited to just replying on the forums while at school)
Last edited by 3Percent on Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

I watched through this demo and that box shot is just way to fishy I told Brooklyn to reban him. Also the fact that he didn't even dispute is guilty as fuck.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
obnox

Post by obnox »

!...jesus christ here lul

just my 2cents, but really nerdrage? it's dust2. that's one of the most obvious spots people play on the map. anyone that DOESNT go for the corner between ramp and the box doesn't know where they should be looking. is he fishy? maybe, but not from that demo. he shoots the box once and sd pops his head out. pretty much every other person he kills can be seen as he's hopping around, except for that guy that turned the corner by a plat which could've just been a reaction 1deag. entire game is about map memorization

and before anyone jumps on the "of course he says that, they know each other" train, i don't know koto - you can have nerdrage check my friends to verify.
Last edited by obnox on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

yes jesus, it is about d2 and if you memorize the map which takes one day to do it is easy to know where people hide.but if you notice the only place he ever prefires is exactly where people are...if no one is there he doesnt prefire. now as far as you not knowing him, you guys use the same tag so i would assume you know eachother being that only 3 people use that tag on disc...but anyway i guess its up to every one else to make decision. i spoke to kot and he doesnt even know how to view his demo but knows he does pretty random shit
Last edited by Brooklyn on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Kotoura

Post by Kotoura »

All I can say is map awareness and checking spots that people frequently sit comes with playing D2 for a couple years. Sound also is a big factor, especially when I sit catwalk because you can hear people coming from long A, short, and ct spawn, and usually people follow the same patterns when going certain ways so its easy to predict where they're going to be. As far as random shots to check places where I think someone is I do that a lot because damage indicator OP. I mean you can spectate me all you want and watch how I play, which some people have already been doing anyway which is fine doesn't really bother me, but don't group walling and knowing the general area of where someone is together. That's about all I can do to explain how I play, if everyone thinks that I hack well guess not a lot I can do about that besides just watch me. Thanks :smile:
Last edited by Kotoura on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.