pls review this

Candyman
Veteran

Re: pls review this

Post by Candyman »

I WISH DEY ALL COULD BE CALIFORNIA GIRLLLSSSSSS!!!
Last edited by Candyman on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
obnox

Post by obnox »

i honestly don't know kotoura, and there aren't only 3 people that use that tag. we apparently have 2 mutual friends from bhop servers years back that used that tag, then i followed, then him and someone else followed, and then julia did the same. on the demo he also pre-aims at the stairs on cat and the doors at b. when he goes long he doesn't even look at the platform. anyone that specs me knows that's always the first place i check when i go a, and i don't walk out anywhere near as far as he did without looking - most people would've killed koto on the first shot for coming out that far past the wall.

like i said in my above post, all i'm saying is that this particular demo is inconclusive imo, and not being able to freespec/check whos alive doesn't help. if there are another demo or two available that could be posted i think that would make for a better decision, but it doesn't seem like he's walling from that demo alone, and definitely not triggerbotting.

edit:

and when i said map memorization i didn't just mean where people hide. it's memorizing the corners and angles - the way your crosshair lands almost exactly on the corner of the building when you go long a from T spawn, or the way you pick mid from palm tree. pre-aiming a random spot would be a different story
Last edited by obnox on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

This demo does not show sufficient proof of any type of hacking. Maybe I'm wrong about this guy but I would like to see a full demo, three rounds at the least.

Your ban has been lifted. If you're causing issues on the server, and people continue to think you are hacking and I get multiple complaints, I will be forced to reissue the ban.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Kotoura

Post by Kotoura »

Alright thanks for the lifted ban I appreciate it, and ill try not to cause you anymore problems. :grin: