kotoura banned again

Kotoura

kotoura banned again

Post by Kotoura »

Server where offense took place: de_dust2 server

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Kotoura 0:0:01392538

Explain what happend: Banned again for no reason. I've been a regular for about a month or so, but for the past week I've been banned twice for something I don't do. First time I was banned I asked Scout about it and he got Fire to take care of it, thanks again for that, but I want to get this cleared up so I can actually play again without any problems. Thanks for your time.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: BROOKLYN-banned by and I think slicke and jesus christ were there

Time and Date of offense: around 2:15 AM Central time 4/5/2013
Last edited by Kotoura on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn

Re: kotoura banned again

Post by Brooklyn »

first off i wanna say the ban was'nt for no reason..you was banned for obvious wallhacks. i banned you the other day and never posted a demo. you asked someone to unban you and they did without you disputing on forums. i never posted a demo because i thought i didnt have to post it until you disputed...so i went ahead and posted it and got no positive feedback. i had another admin who is very active not only in the server but in the disc community to look at it and he gave me the ok to reban you...now if everyone else who looks at it agrees that you arent cheating then and only then i think you deserve to be unbanned. but until a decision is made i think you would have to sit out.
Last edited by Brooklyn on Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2905. here is the post with the demo
Last edited by Brooklyn on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Kotoura

Post by Kotoura »

Well Ill just go ahead and tell you I dont hack, so your demos are inconclusive. You can demo me and spec me all you want not going to change the fact that I dont hack. I have no reason to hack and why would I jeopardize myself from playing on a server I enjoy, but guess I cant argue to much if you and some others are so dead set on me hacking. All I can say is ive been playing a long time and still enjoy doing so.
Last edited by Kotoura on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

well honestly its not about what we think anymore...now its about what it looks like in the demo...like i said if others think that you are legit and want to unban, then i guess its fine. maybe its just me and all the others that viewed it so far that see something thats not there
HEAT