KLuTcH

Rena Unban request

Post by KLuTcH »

Server where offense took place: 216.52.148.65:27015

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Rena(KLuTcH now) STEAM_0:1:22040276

Explain what happend: Below

Players/Admins who also saw offense: Ian

Time and Date of offense: 03-05-13 19:33

I was banned for being a "crewfag". At the time I was no longer part of crew and I did not even enjoy being part of it. I really do miss being able to play on the JB server because it was so much fun for me. Right before Ian banned me I tried to tell him that I was no longer part of crew but instead he just insta banned me. It was not very fair to me that I did not get a chance to explain myself. I sent in an unban request already but I never got a reply in the email. I hope that now I can get a reply on whether or not I can be unbanned.
Last edited by KLuTcH on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
iPhone 6

Re: Rena Unban request

Post by iPhone 6 »

Why did you decide to go to crew in the first place when our server "is so fun"
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
KLuTcH

Post by KLuTcH »

I have no idea what happened between crew and disc-ff, but I only joined at the time because they were pretty much new and I saw a bunch of my friends join, then like I said, after like a week I left because I didn't like them. Then I stopped playing CS:S for like 2 months then when I got back I get banned. I'm just saying that was not fair to me because I was not involved in anything that happened between crew and disc-ff.
Last edited by KLuTcH on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

There was a tiny war going on at the time, but the admin that banned u is no longer admin, but it's not a real toughy to figuire out what happened and you will probably get unbanned by Fire or any other top admins. From your post it didn't seem as if you were an active crew member but more of just wanting to play with your friends. Ya?
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
KLuTcH

Post by KLuTcH »

That is pretty much how it was. I was just hanging out with my friends because they were all playing on the crew servers. Then after like a week they stopped so I did too, but then I also stopped playing CS:S for a few months. I already explained what happened when I got back.
Last edited by KLuTcH on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Ban has been lifted.
ImageImage