banned chuck for acting like a retard...4 hours

Brooklyn

banned chuck for acting like a retard...4 hours

Post by Brooklyn »

ok so here we go....this has been an everyday thing with this chuck dude..he is well respected and many admins are cool with him. now i dont really have a problem with him except when he starts his shit i dont deal with it.. when people sit in spawn he cries that im not doing my job, so i slayed him today for it and he went off talking shit as if i touched his butthole...i muted him and he started shit talking through chat....nada unmuted him about 1 minute after and he went off on me again....i have been having to mute him for a few minutes at a time for the last 3 weeks every time im on and he comes in....the threats about me losing admin and the shit talking needs to stop...i dont start with him so he shouldnt either,,,here is a demo of him going nuts talking shit and nada was also there and knows how it happen....if him acting a fool and me muting him or him sitting in spawn and him getting slayed is admin abuse, then yes i abuse my admin but i dont think its fair that because other admins are cool with him that he can disrespect and get away with it everyday....if he does it, all others with do it as well....http://www.mediafire.com/?x972kac5gygllg9
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Fire
Owner

Re: banned chuck for acting like a retard...4 hours

Post by Fire »

Nothing was really shown in this demo. However, if you feel like you were being harassed and a ban was needed then I will trust your judgement. If Chuck has a demo of abuse feel free to post it or have 3 admins post a dispute thread in the admin forums.
ImageImage