ban without a reason?

Brooklyn

Re: ban without a reason?

Post by Brooklyn »

not very hard to spot the scrypt hacks. smac doesnt specify what hacks they have it 's been saying suspected of cheating using their eye angle. as far as miku and khota,yes they have been perm'd. not sure if there was a demo cause before i actually got in spec to demo they were banned. miku i banned myself before and the demo wasnt good enough but this time if there is a demo they should be done with on disc, at least with those steam id's.
Last edited by Brooklyn on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
obnox

Re: ban without a reason?

Post by obnox »

Brooklyn wrote:not very hard to spot the scrypt hacks. smac doesnt specify what hacks they have it 's been saying suspected of cheating using their eye angle. as far as miku and khota,yes they have been perm'd. not sure if there was a demo cause before i actually got in spec to demo they were banned. miku i banned myself before and the demo wasnt good enough but this time if there is a demo they should be done with on disc, at least with those steam id's.
crappy scripts are easy to spot, good ones aren't. i'm among the worst bhoppers i know and i've been banned from servers for scripting when people with a seasoned eye clearly know i'm not. most of us are just messing around when we hop in the server [and almost none of us even "practice" anymore] because a majority of people can't tell - phoon is an example.