ten gauged banned.

Brooklyn

ten gauged banned.

Post by Brooklyn »

i banned this player today for very obvious walls. steam_0:0:60781 however i was recording and recorded 1 demo and the second where it was blatantly obvious for some reason didnt record. few players in the server were calling the walls for a lil while and i also thought so but seemed legit till he started killing people in smoke every round. so with that being said the demo didnt record so i guess if he disputes i agree to unban and we will watch him carefully. definitely a hacker with no exp so i highly doubt he will dispute. again i will be more careful next time to make sure i am recording and not ban til i stop recording
Last edited by Brooklyn on Mon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
HEAT
Dick_McSlick

Re: ten gauged banned.

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

obnox

Post by obnox »

Dick_McSlick wrote:

lol. i was also wondering if that was the same daybreak, but he puts it in his vid
Last edited by obnox on Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tengauge12

Post by Tengauge12 »

LOL.. This video..

If you play very close attention.. Especially with the pics from mid.. You'll see that prefire was on the other guy there who was running down, not the one peeking the corner.

Which is the only element of possible walls, but I am do not hack, nor would I.. Especially being with Netcode, that would be dumb, not to mention if I was a hacker I highly doubt Netcode Caseyfoster, DaZeD Twitch any of them would even allow me to be with them to begin with.

I've been with NCI for 2yrs. That video is just a very upset man.

-------------------------

Secondly, Brooklyn.. The individual you was complaining about shooting you through the smoke was not me, lol.. You was accusing ZACH for that on top of camping spawn every round. I shoot you while you was semi in the smoke one time, you was in the corner of double doors in mid just standing there not even all the way in the smoke.
Last edited by Tengauge12 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Tengauge12 wrote:LOL.. This video..

If you play very close attention.. Especially with the pics from mid.. You'll see that prefire was on the other guy there who was running down, not the one peeking the corner.

Which is the only element of possible walls, but I am do not hack, nor would I.. Especially being with Netcode, that would be dumb, not to mention if I was a hacker I highly doubt Netcode Caseyfoster, DaZeD Twitch any of them would even allow me to be with them to begin with.

I've been with NCI for 2yrs. That video is just a very upset man.

-------------------------

Secondly, Brooklyn.. The individual you was complaining about shooting you through the smoke was not me, lol.. You was accusing ZACH for that on top of camping spawn every round. I shoot you while you was semi in the smoke one time, you was in the corner of double doors in mid just standing there not even all the way in the smoke.
Well, your SteamID is very old, that is a little promising.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon May 06, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Tengauge12

Post by Tengauge12 »

Well, I would like for this to be taken care of soon, please?

I only get a limited of time to play on a daily bases, as when my wife gets off work, I will have to get off.. Which is now in 2hrs seeing as I have been banned for over an hour now.

You're welcome to watch me closely, hell.. I will even take pictures for you, lol.. I'm just saying.. I don't hack, I use to be pro gave it up, just like casey, and casey and I just simply offer that knowledge to other people at NetcodeIluminati.

I just hope all aspects are evaluated in the demo and out.

Thanks.
Last edited by Tengauge12 on Mon May 06, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

ImageImage