Banned for Aimbot.

BlackKnight

Re: Banned for Aimbot.

Post by BlackKnight »

gLockd wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote:if you strongly feel I was botting with a KD of 5;6 then Im speechless. Ive been playing in your server for weeks now with no issues. You're over exaggerating. I feel its only fair you unban me until you have some sort of evidence proving otherwise.
I don't "strongly feel" you were hacking, I know you were hacking.

You don't play on our servers enough to be aware of this, but I am one of the most hesitant admins when it comes to banning people. HOWEVER, I have a 0 tolerance policy for aimbotters. Aimbot is blatant, it cannot be masked the way walls can be. It is obvious, and indisputable.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

BlackKnight wrote:
gLockd wrote:
Sankoose120 wrote:if you strongly feel I was botting with a KD of 5;6 then Im speechless. Ive been playing in your server for weeks now with no issues. You're over exaggerating. I feel its only fair you unban me until you have some sort of evidence proving otherwise.
I don't "strongly feel" you were hacking, I know you were hacking.

You don't play on our servers enough to be aware of this, but I am one of the most hesitant admins when it comes to banning people. HOWEVER, I have a 0 tolerance policy for aimbotters. Aimbot is blatant, it cannot be masked the way walls can be. It is obvious, and indisputable.

+1 if Blackknight says you were hacking... Then I'm fully confident you were also.
The ban will stay.
Last edited by 3Percent on Fri May 10, 2013 12:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

BlackKnight wrote:
gLockd wrote:
I didn't say that :?
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Fri May 10, 2013 1:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

gLockd

Post by gLockd »

Well isnt this some good ol' bullshit.
Last edited by gLockd on Fri May 10, 2013 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

gLockd wrote:Well isnt this some good ol' bullshit.