Banned for Aimbot.

gLockd

Banned for Aimbot.

Post by gLockd »

Basically as above, I was playing on the 24/7 iceworld server using a glock and getting continuous headshots when I got hackused of botting by a random - 5 minutes later banned for aimbot. I mean come on now... this wasnt my first time owning it up with a glock on this server... :grin:
but seriously what am I to do now?
Last edited by gLockd on Wed May 08, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Re: Banned for Aimbot.

Post by Sankoose120 »

You were banned on Surf aswell when I was there you clearly had aimbot. What I think is a new server maybe as you are clearly hacking
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Wed May 08, 2013 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

SERIOUSLY? Are you seriously disputing this shit? Me and Blackknight were watching you aimbot right in front of us, no demo needed. Everyone in the server was complaining about you and you know it. Don't even waste our time.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

All I needed to see was 3 kills by you. All of them were aim-bot snapping.

If you were naturally that fast on the reflexes you wouldn't be 5:6.

When a garbage player picks up hacks, this is what happens.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Wed May 08, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gLockd

Post by gLockd »

Sankoose120 wrote:You were banned on Surf aswell when I was there you clearly had aimbot. What I think is a new server maybe as you are clearly hacking
What are you talking about? I was never banned from a surf server.
Michael Phelps wrote:SERIOUSLY? Are you seriously disputing this shit? Me and Blackknight were watching you aimbot right in front of us, no demo needed. Everyone in the server was complaining about you and you know it. Don't even waste our time.
I am, and no the whole server was not complaining about me - Tyler said I bot the second I reconnected to the server, and his buttbuddy joined him the moment I shit on him.
BlackKnight wrote:All I needed to see was 3 kills by you. All of them were aim-bot snapping.

If you were naturally that fast on the reflexes you wouldn't be 5:6.

When a garbage player picks up hacks, this is what happens.
Wheres the logic in what you just said.. How on earth am I botting with a KD 5;6? I got 3 lucky headshots with the glock and catch the hammer for botting? SMH.
Last edited by gLockd on Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
loluminati

Post by loluminati »

you were botting man, but a demo should have been made.
Last edited by loluminati on Thu May 09, 2013 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

I'm not going to waste my time demoing someone who is clearly aimbotting. Nothing lucky about those kills, nothing skilled about that snapping. Your mouse sensitivity was clearly low, not high.

You were aimbotting, gg, find a new server/group to troll.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
gLockd

Post by gLockd »

Sankoose120 wrote:http://disc-ff.com/sourcebans/index.php ... 27&Submit=

So that is not you?>
No. Ive never had the name locked nor am I from Brazil.
BlackKnight wrote:I'm not going to waste my time demoing someone who is clearly aimbotting. Nothing lucky about those kills, nothing skilled about that snapping. Your mouse sensitivity was clearly low, not high.

You were aimbotting, gg, find a new server/group to troll.
Unfortunate, Im not trolling anyone. if you strongly feel I was botting with a KD of 5;6 then Im speechless. Ive been playing in your server for weeks now with no issues. You're over exaggerating. I feel its only fair you unban me until you have some sort of evidence proving otherwise.
Last edited by gLockd on Thu May 09, 2013 4:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

I'm not unbanning you. You were hacking, your argument is invalid, piss off.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.