FriedBanana Admin Abuse

HappyLemon

Re: FriedBanana Admin Abuse

Post by HappyLemon »

Jesus christ, leave my thread alone your pointless statements mean nothing to me it's all lies.
I play 1-5 second sound files 50x more than music like i said coincidental, do you even understand what that word means?
Did you know that as soon as you enter the server everyone stops everything because we all know how un-fun you make everything.
I'm waiting for a proper admin to inspect this complaint and then do what he thinks is best so just leave it alone.
Last edited by HappyLemon on Fri May 24, 2013 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Don't spam music, I know u you spam music I use to get those messages too. Just fucking stop? Fucking stupid people deserve punishments like this...
Last edited by Sleezypro on Fri May 24, 2013 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyLemon

Post by HappyLemon »

As soon as i saw you viewing my thread i knew you'd leave a stupid reply, stop being so fucking assumptive you haven't seen me on the server for like a month and you had your admin revoked so stfu and gtfo. I don't spam music.
Last edited by HappyLemon on Fri May 24, 2013 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyLemon

Post by HappyLemon »

Can an admin either do something or lock this? I wanna go to sleep soon and don't want to wake up to a thousand retards leaving their useless opinions here. Just Unmute me or Lock it i really don't care anymore.
Last edited by HappyLemon on Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

HappyLemon wrote:Can an admin either do something or lock this? I wanna go to sleep soon and don't want to wake up to a thousand retards leaving their useless opinions here. Just Unmute me or Lock it i really don't care anymore.
Can I leave my useless opinion too?
Last edited by IAmJim on Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

HappyLemon wrote:Jesus christ, leave my thread alone your pointless statements mean nothing to me it's all lies.
You're a faggot. Don't make the name of the thread "FriedBanana Admin Abuse" if you don't want fried banana to post.

hurr fucking durr, at this point you're attacking him (and his integrity), not the other way around, don't be surprised that he defends himself.

Also just from the way you post I can tell you're an idiot who expect the administration to suck up to you just because you made a report thread, I think that's kind of funny.
Last edited by soulharvester on Fri May 24, 2013 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.