Lloyd

TheKING

Lloyd

Post by TheKING »

Server where offense took place: the jailbreak one

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Lloyd [TheKING] [TimeWasted]

Explain what happend: I'll make this simple and clear. I freekilled a T (forgot his name) after an LR. No personal motive against it, just a time of the moment situation after he had beat me in the same LR time and time again. Of course, I didn't try to get away with it. I slayed myself directly after and both the T and I laughed off about it because we both know who would've won. Then, in comes Fenix who slaps a SIX hour CT ban on me. I had repeatedly requested for demos, evidence, and whatnot, but kid said 'take it to the forums'. So here I am.

Anyways, I really would like to believe that a freekill followed by a personal slay is not worth six hours. If it is, then the request is void, but I would like demos, whatever. Fenix should know me better to think that I would repeatedly do this and if I really deserved a six hour ban. Thanks :]

Players/Admins who also saw offense: the 14 year old? fenix or something

Time and Date of offense: a day or two ago
Last edited by TheKING on Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pheonix

Re: Lloyd

Post by Pheonix »

TheKING wrote:Server where offense took place: the jailbreak one

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Lloyd [TheKING] [TimeWasted]

Explain what happend: I'll make this simple and clear. I freekilled a T (forgot his name) after an LR. No personal motive against it, just a time of the moment situation after he had beat me in the same LR time and time again. Of course, I didn't try to get away with it. I slayed myself directly after and both the T and I laughed off about it because we both know who would've won. Then, in comes Fenix who slaps a SIX hour CT ban on me. I had repeatedly requested for demos, evidence, and whatnot, but kid said 'take it to the forums'. So here I am.

Anyways, I really would like to believe that a freekill followed by a personal slay is not worth six hours. If it is, then the request is void, but I would like demos, whatever. Fenix should know me better to think that I would repeatedly do this and if I really deserved a six hour ban. Thanks :]

Players/Admins who also saw offense: the 14 year old? fenix or something

Time and Date of offense: a day or two ago
Oh my jesus of the lords above. Anyways, he left out another part I can show you using my demo. He was requested a guntoss by ACE for LR and almost immediately after buys a PARA from the store and shoots his ass down. Now I know I don't have him doing this 5 times, but Ace can testify and I caught it twice. By the way, it was only 5 hours. I will upload the demo later because I am currently busy.
Last edited by Pheonix on Thu May 30, 2013 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheKING

Post by TheKING »

5 times? Not so fast - maybe two at the most.

If anything, Ace was laughing it off and having a good time about it the first time I did it, and if he honestly had a complaint, he could've told me to stop. I was under the impression of that it was joke and I WOULD intentionally slay myself each and every time. There was no, 'wow, freekill, alright, posting a demo," type of scene.

It wasn't 5 hours - it was 6. Because I'm totally supposed to have a fun time being a T for 6 straight hours of gameplay.

Phoenix, you know me as a player, I don't think I've ever had a ban as long as 6 straight hours and I can personally acknowledge I've done worse.

Give me the benefit of the doubt or not, I still want to see demos and am asking for an unban.
Last edited by TheKING on Thu May 30, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

TheKING wrote:5 times? Not so fast - maybe two at the most.

If anything, Ace was laughing it off and having a good time about it the first time I did it, and if he honestly had a complaint, he could've told me to stop. I was under the impression of that it was joke and I WOULD intentionally slay myself each and every time. There was no, 'wow, freekill, alright, posting a demo," type of scene.

It wasn't 5 hours - it was 6. Because I'm totally supposed to have a fun time being a T for 6 straight hours of gameplay.

Phoenix, you know me as a player, I don't think I've ever had a ban as long as 6 straight hours and I can personally acknowledge I've done worse.

Give me the benefit of the doubt or not, I still want to see demos and am asking for an unban.
It was 5 hours. 300 minutes is 5 hours. Divide 300 by 60 and you get five. Ace had to report this to me over steam so I dont know if he really did ask you to stop, but he told me it had been going on a little bit. He told me any time you died before he did, someone else would do it for you. As will be shown in this video, Ghound did it once and also gunplanted which I meant to ban him for too but he escaped. In the chat it will say "No matching client found" because he left. Without further ado, here is our video. http://www.mediafire.com/?9xvq49axlq983zz
Last edited by Pheonix on Thu May 30, 2013 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

You have also freekilled me in the past and you camp Football and pool a lot when the warden is giving out orders. I didn't get a demo though but I think other people in the server like Roopur saw it