PERMA BANNED TWICE

demaica

PERMA BANNED TWICE

Post by demaica »

i love playing on the JB server. its fun, freindlyand relaxing. but when i was on the other day i got into a dispute with some of the members and i ended up getting perma banned from ct by an admin named iHertzu. so i went to ask him why he perma banned me and instead of answering me he muted me and never replied. so when i asked him in chat why he muted me he said "you were asking for it". then i went on the ban list and found out that the reason he put for banning me was "learn" and that's all it said. i was outraged and imediatly went on to talk to him and when i went on i got gagged by a different admin for posting the lenny face twice and that's it. i was upset about this to so i decided to get off for a bit and when i got back on i found the admin who banned him and asked him why he banned me. and he decided to unban me for about 2 seconds and then rebanned me and changed the reason to "giantdildo". and i find this to be very upsetting for a daily player like myself and i would just like to know why i got banned that is all

-Demacia
Last edited by demaica on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Re: PERMA BANNED TWICE

Post by Phantom »

Please edit your post so it reflects the report thread layout found here -> http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

Post this in the right fucking format to make it easier to read.

The CT Bans:
Spoiler
Spoiler
P.S. Explain what happened that initiated the need for a CT Ban, and why it was unfair from your standpoint, not just about you getting fucking gagged and ct banned. What happened in the server?
Last edited by FriedBanana on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Are you really disputing this? You and your friend will be the last ct and last t. You will delay the round making us wait like 4 minutes extra than we should. You free killed over and over again. I would say ct ban stays he was a shitty warden/ct.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hertzu

Post by Hertzu »

It should be mentioned that, I discussed what happened with Candyman already. As to why the reason is what it is now, that would be immaturity on my part for when you told me to change the reason. However the reason you were ctbanned was from the amount of complaints i got about you either freekilling, which I have seen you do, or about you trolling as ct. Quite frankly you're luck you haven't been banned from the server for the disrespect you show for other players and an apparent ddos threat that you made to someone on the server.
Last edited by Hertzu on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demaica

Post by demaica »

there are tons of people who like me as a warden and i never freekilled anyone also i got banned for 60 mins so why did you change it to perma?? i have like 6 people who love me as warden and like 2 who dont so why dont you go with majority at least or at least put a timer on my ban
Last edited by demaica on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

OP refused to edit post to reflect standards. Thread locked.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit