WAT Ban Dispute

wat

WAT Ban Dispute

Post by wat »

Server where offense took place: MiniGames

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Me, ( STEAM_0:0:42160167)

Explain what happend: I was autotuning in the server, just having fun, when Candyman came in and said, "wat, stop." I said, "Candyman likes my cock in his ass," then he proceeded to ban me for 1 day from all the servers with no mute, further warning, or kick.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: Sankoose, Anonymous.

Time and Date of offense: 7/26, about 6:00 my time, perhaps?
Last edited by wat on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: WAT Ban Dispute

Post by DutchKitty »

Candy shouldn't of banned him without a kick at least. You could've just muted him also, or silenced him like you've done in the past. A 1 ban day is a bit much considering every player throws insults at every admin/player in the server and they don't get a word said to them. Not to mention, I'm sure wat was kidding.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Sounds like you were kind of asking for it. You've been in this community long enough to know Candy is definitely not the most lenient admin and he has reason not to be. So instead of making a third grader level joke you could have just stopped and actually started playing and everything would have just gone dandy for everyone. A kick would have probably been my move but I wasn't there so that's just my two cents.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Dude I banned you because ive warned you numerous times, not just this one incident. You continue to disresepect, not only me but i see you disrespecting other players on the server. the autotunning, i dont care about, its just when you keep screaming on your mic with it, I got at least 3 steam messaged from players asking me to come in and mute you, i warned you not only in the chat, but on the mic, and then you started disrespecting, AGAIN. so i banned you for 1 day. I mean I should have kicked him but he knows how many times he's been warned other days, i think if i kicked him he would have just came back in and disrespected some more which would have gotten him baned the same day just at a later time thats all.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!