Carbonera abusive admin

Donner

Carbonera abusive admin

Post by Donner »

Banned off office without warning or reason.

*edit*

# 224 "John Lemon (War Thunder)" STEAM_0:1:25514870 00:14
Last edited by Donner on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iPhone 6

Re: Carbonera abusive admin

Post by iPhone 6 »

you should probably put your steam id or something
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

You were banned for ignoring admins. I have no idea what happened nor was I there. Were you breaking any rules (Camping Spawn, Mic Spam, Chat Spam etc)?
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Donner

Post by Donner »

Dick_McSlick wrote:You were banned for ignoring admins. I have no idea what happened nor was I there. Were you breaking any rules (Camping Spawn, Mic Spam, Chat Spam etc)?
I told a T that the hosties were gone and who ever had them was on their way to garage after i died. He was camping around with an awp and being useless. Carobnera told me to "Stop ghosting" and i said QQ. He banned me without a warning. Worst of all he has an Ego tag on, and I can't even play jailbreak because of this.
Last edited by Donner on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

If you ghosted after that incident, then he can ban you, with or with-out warning. Come on man, ghosting? The server is 24/7 Office, same map, all the time, if a round gets a little delayed, so what? You get to play the same map after the 60 minutes are up. If any punishment would have been given, a gag/mute/silence would have worked. I think the ban should be shortened to a day, that's my 2 cents.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Donner

Post by Donner »

Dick_McSlick wrote:If you ghosted after that incident, then he can ban you, with or with-out warning. Come on man, ghosting? The server is 24/7 Office, same map, all the time, if a round gets a little delayed, so what? You get to play the same map after the 60 minutes are up. If any punishment would have been given, a gag/mute/silence would have worked. I think the ban should be shortened to a day, that's my 2 cents.
"08-04-13 19:15 John Lemon (War Thunder) 1 wk"

I didn't really ghost. I said the hosties were gone and they were probably on their way to garage. Carbonera is abusive and excesive. All he does is corner awp as well. After I said qq he taunted me and said "Say that again" to which I responded, you corner awp, its not very fun for the rest of us. Then banned. I just want to play some fucking office, is that too much to ask? Uptight abusive admins ruin it, this is the first time i've seen him in months. Why does he even have admin?
Last edited by Donner on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

You have been unbanned as a whole, just be a lil more careful.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Donner

Post by Donner »

Dick_McSlick wrote:You have been unbanned as a whole, just be a lil more careful.
Thank you I appreciate it.
Last edited by Donner on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Talked to Carb and I removed the ban.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

ghosting is defined as helping an alive player whilst being dead. Not just telling where people are..