jb ct ban dispute

articuno

jb ct ban dispute

Post by articuno »

Server where offense took place: Jailbreak

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): iPhone

Explain what happend: I was playing CT on jailbreak and I freekilled one person. iPhone proceeded to ban be from CT permanately. Note that this is my first time ever playing CT, therefore I definitely shouldn't of been permanently banned from it.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: Lunches

Time and Date of offense: Wednesday, August 7th ~5pm EST
Last edited by articuno on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iPhone 6

Re: jb ct ban dispute

Post by iPhone 6 »

he freekilled like 3 people lol and he clearly doesn't know the rules

maybe ill consider lowering the ct ban
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

he didn't freekill 3 people, he freekilled you and that was it.. He doesn't know the rules, it's like his 2nd time on the server and 1st time on CT... A permanent ban was not called for.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

DutchKitty wrote:he didn't freekill 3 people, he freekilled you and that was it.. He doesn't know the rules, it's like his 2nd time on the server and 1st time on CT... A permanent ban was not called for.
lol he didnt only freekill me... plus when i told him what he couldn't do he just blatently ignored me stop defending your butt buddy
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Might I mention you called him a bitch for banning you from the TS3? Where's your "proof" of him freekilling 3 people. Yes, he ignored you while trying to explain the rules to him because he doesn't like you and you called him a bitch 1 or 2 rounds before. 3 freekills doesn't constitute a permanent CT ban... People have done worse (danksta) and nothing is done about it.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

DutchKitty wrote:Might I mention you called him a bitch for banning you from the TS3? Where's your "proof" of him freekilling 3 people. Yes, he ignored you while trying to explain the rules to him because he doesn't like you and you called him a bitch 1 or 2 rounds before. 3 freekills doesn't constitute a permanent CT ban... People have done worse (danksta) and nothing is done about it.
i called him a bitch after i banned him because his voice sounded familiar and then i realized who he was. Which is why ill consider removing the ct ban because im more than sure he did it on purpose. Plus he left immediately after if i see he seriously wants to play on the jb server then ill lower it
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Permanent is a little much for first offense. I lowered the ban to 180 minutes so he'll have to go through quite a bit of alive playtime before he can get back on ct. He's been warned and told to read the rules. If he's still being a bad ct when he gets back on ct just punish him as you see fit. Thread locked.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit