Iceworld Ban

lordfreespace

Iceworld Ban

Post by lordfreespace »

Server where offense took place: FF Iceworld

Name of player (SteamID if you have it):lordfreespace STEAM_0:1:13041577

Explain what happend: Not exactly sure, Spens "warned" me to stop hacking, shortly therafter kicking me and then when I tried to rejoin later I was told I was banned. Not exactly sure why since I was 60-30 at the time, am a regular, and in no way, shape or form have used haxs, haxed, walled, ect.... I was having an expectionally good night so I don't know if he just assumed or what. He if he has a demo I would love for him to post it so I can see how he saw I was hacking. I'm not accusing anybody or anything, but I truely think this has to be some sort of mistake.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: spens

Time and Date of offense: 8/9/13 aournd 3:30AM
Last edited by lordfreespace on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: Iceworld Ban

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Spens honestly needs to stop banning everyone. I feel bad since nothing can really be done, since 3P just fell off the face of the earth so he can't look into it. You are a regular on Ice, and you are legit, you deserve an un-ban which can't really been given. I'll try my best.

Cheers,
Dick
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

lordfreespace

Post by lordfreespace »

Well thanks anyways, I thougth it was rather odd. It's the first time I've been banned, guess I should take that as some sort of compliement I guess? Sucks though FF Iceworld is one of the few remaining active Iceworld servers.
Last edited by lordfreespace on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Looking into it.