spens admin abusing on iceworld

Spens.

Re: spens admin abusing on iceworld

Post by Spens. »

Joker, you have talked so much shi* about me ever since you started playing in iceworld, for no reason too. How can i respect a kid that only causes trouble and talks smack about admins to other admins. You forget that this server is being run by DISC!
Have respect for admins and you are welcome to play. If you keep being disrespectdul, then i will personally ban you for at least one month, I promise you.
Thanks
Last edited by Spens. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

I should get good at Iceworld. then I can be wrongly banned like Joker.
Last edited by Pheonix on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
< joker

Post by < joker »

i talked smack about you, spens? all i said was that you abusing admin powers, wich is true, that is all. like i said, there was never a personal problem from my side, but you kept this thing going with accusing me of being not legit and banning me numerous times and oher things like that.
Last edited by < joker on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

Fenix.... you suck :wave:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spens.

Post by Spens. »

I know some other admins think that joker doen't hack. Him being silenced and banned for a certain period of time is also about him being disrespectful, and not counting admins' opinions at all. I always ask (I actually say Please too) someone to unstack teams, as i always join the losing teams and switch teams if my team gets too good. Joker has no respect what so ever for admins. What do i mean? I mean that when I (an admin) ask someone to please unstack, joker always says that's bullshit, or asks me why, or tells me that i am the one who stacks. Now, my point is that as I unstack the teams, then the game is fair to everyone, and i get to keep more people in the server. That's why I don't stack. Exessive stacking causes the Ice server to lose players, as this is bad.

Come to our Iceworld server and have fun! Also, please respect your admins and you should get nothing but respect in teturn. I always give a reason when i kick and ban, so people know why certain action was taken. There are only a very few exeptions and joker is one of them. His mouth is too big and he disses admins (Wig and me), as he probably thinks that's cool. Well, guys, it's not cool to diss an admin, or to tell that admin what they should do, or how to do their job.
Peace
Last edited by Spens. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Locked until 3Percent decides to take action, in the meantime would someone please unban Joker and await 3Percent's ruling on whether or not joker is cheating before banning him for that reason again.
Last edited by soulharvester on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.