spens admin abusing on iceworld

Sankoose120

Re: spens admin abusing on iceworld

Post by Sankoose120 »

I have Played on the server a few times when joker was there, no hacks were used. No admin was on and he was killing me normally. He died normally he ran normally. No scrips and/or hacks on this guy.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Okay, here we go.
Spens. wrote:My bans are always biased? Really Dick?
I have banned so many hackers. ProBrutalForse also has told me you hack, Other players HAVE ASKEd me numerous times to ban you.
DISC ICEWORLD is a legit server and there is no room for hackers here.
Your bans are inproper, using illegitimate times (1234 minutes and for the reason "hax"), Other players on the server know joker doesn't hack, I know he doesn't hack. CSS also is a game of brains, Ice is such a small map you can hear EVERYTHING, using footsteps, buying sounds from mid, grenade pins, and picking up/ dropping guns, joker is able to pull off sick AWP shots.
Spens. wrote:Dick, you are saying I am biased? Based on what? On joker? joker hacks. I think so, AND Wig thinks so.
Thats enough to get you banned if 2 admins think you hack. Simple as that.
Okay, wrong, so wrong. 2 admins who say "NOWAYHE1AWPMEBANBANBAN XD!!!" means nothing. Look into it, record a demo, type r_drawothermodels 2 into console and watch it, do it, you'll see it's just sound, nothing else. Look into something rather then saying and doing.

Spens. wrote: And Dick, I have shown nothing but respect to you and I don't know where this is coming from, but the one who is getting owned by joker, by me, and by most people on the server, is you.
This is such a petty comment, thought you were better then that, Spens. You don't even know, I played on a trackpad on a macbook getting 40 fps until a month ago, when I built my rig and started to get 300 fps and a mouse, and everyone AWPs while I scout, do I care? No. Do you care? Of course you do. You are just hiding the fact that joker is better then you, I do admit that alot of people are better then me, but I don't care. I play for fun and enjoyment, rather then ESEALEETPRONESS. Just admit it, joker is better then you, it won't hurt you, I promise.
Spens. wrote:Joker, I don't know what you have but you hack.
I don't know what he is doing, but I am going to ban anyways because he is better then me.
Spens. wrote:AND TO YOU, DICK?>?? DID I EVER ABUSE YOU, DICK??? TELL ME WHEN AND HOW, PLEASE- EVEN ONE TIME???
I don't play good enough to be considered a hacker for you to abuse me.
Spens. wrote:Sorry, I just don't think you are doing the right thing....
I am going to unleash a fuck ton of rage and then apologize because tht wus meen :'-(

Spens. wrote:after u have turned off the scripts that you use helping you to jump to the other side of iceworld in 2.3 seconds.
Ice is such a small map
Spens. wrote:I just got information about you asking other people to post comments in your defense, asking them to write that I am being abusive...
Because you are being abusive towards other players.
Spens. wrote:u call me pathetic on the forums and you expect to play on Iceworld? I don't think so. DISC runs this show, not some joker.
Since what I'm doing is wrong means I am right, so I am going to ban you because you called me a mean word. Spens, it's the internet, take an insult.

That's it. Joker doesn't hack. Plain and simple.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Spens.

Post by Spens. »

If you have all noticed, I always play on the opposite team of joker and I am Always positive. Dick, are you blind? As far as I know, at least 80% of the times I play, I am the first one (top) on my team scoreboard, no matter who is on the opposite team. So please don't tell me who is better than me, or who is not, Dick.
You are not even an average CSS player, so keep your unskilled opinion to yourself, please.
Thank you for your attention.

Peace
Last edited by Spens. on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Spens. wrote:If you have all noticed, I always play on the opposite team of joker and I am Always positive. Dick, are you blind? As far as I know, at least 80% of the times I play, I am the first one (top) on my team scoreboard, no matter who is on the opposite team. So please don't tell me who is better than me, or who is not, Dick.
You are not even an average CSS player, so keep your unskilled opinion to yourself, please.
Thank you for your attention.

Peace
You are just mad because you know I am right, Spens. You know Joker doesn't hack and that's not the real reason you are banning him, look at BlackKnight stating that joker doesn't hack, he knows what he is talking about and let us not forget your last ban saying "DISC RUN DIS SHIT HOMIE SLICE WE OUTTIE WMOKE SEED" or "out idiot" either way none of those are correct. Oh no, I am not skilled in CSS, I should just quit life, right Spens? I am not saying that, I am stating reality, look at jokers KD compared to yours.

Joker
Spoiler
Spens
Spoiler
I won't put mine because it has no relevance to this situation.

Learn to spot hackers before you make accusastions.

Peace
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Spens.

Post by Spens. »

"he knows what he is talking about and let us not forget your last ban saying "DISC RUN DIS SHIT HOMIE SLICE WE OUTTIE WMOKE SEED""

- I have never said that, u liar. Don't put words in my mouth. This is not the way to prove a point. Pull out a log citing me saying that, or ask 3P to do it, with an exact date and time, since you have the exact words that I supposedly said. Can you do that? I don't think so! So stfu, u liar. I abuse others???? I don't abuse anyone without a reason. LIAR... that's what you are. Also, I have thousands more knife kills than anyone else in the server, which means that I play to have fun, and not to pull out statistics. I don't play for ranks, even thought I am ranked always in top 15, without even trying. Or is this not so? Why am I even discussing this with you, Dick? What have I done to you to attack me and take a side? Oh, wait, as you said I haven't done anything to you but I abuse others? Haha... Who do I abuse? Not you, and why do you even post on this matter? It has nothing to do with you.

Mind your own business, Dick, you liar. I have shown nothing but respect to you, as I always say hi to you and respond to your questions/comments. I am abusive? Where is this coming from? Is this a joke? Because of one disrespectful kid, named joker, you are willing to have me put you in my "deserves no respect" list.

Dick, know your place and respect admins, especially if you have received nothing but respect in the past.

Your posts are very surprising to me....

"I won't put mine because it has no relevance to this situation."

Exactly, Dick. If your stats (as you said) have no relevance to this situation, then why are you even posting here. This has nothing to do with you, as you are irrelevant to this thread. Please, mind your OWN business.

Thank you
Last edited by Spens. on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Spens. wrote: I have never said that, u liar
Spens. wrote:DISC runs this show, not some joker.
You didn't say those exact words, but I added the OUTTIE WMOKE SEED part.
Spens. wrote: I abuse others???? I don't abuse anyone without a reason.
Abuse is wrong either way, and you realize you admitted to abuse?
Spens. wrote:Haha... Who do I abuse? Not you
Admitting to abuse again.
Spens. wrote:Dick, know your place and respect admins, especially if you have received nothing but respect in the past.
I do respect admins, just lately you've haven't been acting as one, acting more as a bully.
Spens. wrote: I am abusive? Where is this coming from? Is this a joke? Because of one disrespectful kid, named joker, you are willing to have me put you in my "deserves no respect" list.
For taking a side with joker you are going to lose all respect for me? If that is how you feel. Are you going to abuse me now?
Spens. wrote:Your posts are very surprising to me....
Spens, you are a good guy, just you have been really awful to joker, which I don't feel is right. Just because you are a veteran and a DISC member doesn't give you the green light to ban joker every time he joins the server. Treat others how you want to be treated. If you joined Ice and joker (he isn't admin, but go with me here) banned you everytime you joined, would you be mad and post on the fourms. Not only that, but for 3 years. You even did this to 007, who is legit as hell. Only thing worse then hackers are badmins.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Spens, you would kick/ban me for killing you lol
But i don't think joker hacks even though i found him suspicious a few times.
Just my 5 cents.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spens.

Post by Spens. »

Dick, you know damn well that i dont abuse my powers! I never have. If you are being disrespectful to people in the server for no reason, especially to admins, you will get kicked/slapped/silenced/gagged/banned!
Simple as that!
I will mess with anyone who disses a DISC member, and I always say something when i see people who are assholes to others for no reason. There are rules and if you don't like them, than it is your own problem.
Joker has always been disrespectful to me, and i have always messed with him in return. Simple as that.

Peace
Last edited by Spens. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spens.

Post by Spens. »

Phelps, really? I thought we were buddies and we were having fun?
Wow!
Also, you better STFU because you actually have a VAC ban on your account! You are lucky we allow you to still play in Iceworld!
Last edited by Spens. on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
< joker

Post by < joker »

spens, about i'm being "disrespectful" to you. do you think because you have admin powers gives you the right to treat anyone as you want? no, it does not. do you think, you accusing me of hacking/using scripts, calling me names and insulting me and i say thank you for that? how you act here perfectly shows how you act ingame aswell.
Last edited by < joker on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.