Why Exactly??

izzi~Hangin'

Why Exactly??

Post by izzi~Hangin' »

Honestly, I have no interest in getting un-banned. Especially if I was banned just for making my own server. I am only here so I can understand... Why the fuck was I banned for creating my own server. I was told I stole your players.
A. Nobody plays on my server
B. Only a few friends from FF play on it, but they still play on your server.
Apparently, several people knew about my server as well, and claimed I was "advertising".
Hmmmmm.....
Well, for one thing, I only personally told one or two people about my server. No idea how the word spread so quickly, but it did.
So, please, tell me reasonably why I was banned.
Last edited by izzi~Hangin' on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Re: Why Exactly??

Post by Sankoose120 »

If you mentioned it in the server then you would stay banned. If you said it through steam then you should be unbanned
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

izzi~Hangin'

Post by izzi~Hangin' »

I said it through Steam. :/
But I don't see any unbans coming my way. Considering who banned me, and who asked specifically for me to get banned.
Last edited by izzi~Hangin' on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Hmm iphone banned you. I will link this too him and see what he says
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

this bish stole our players and i had received messages that she was looking at our motd and indirectly advertising her server
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzi~Hangin'

Post by izzi~Hangin' »

But do you even have proof for that? People also said that I advertised. Which I didn't. If your whole admin-banning-people is based on people saying things, then that's screwed up.
Last edited by izzi~Hangin' on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Izzi was a fun player to have, but if you were caught advertising that's not cool. Proof would be awesome though.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
izzi~Hangin'

Post by izzi~Hangin' »

Lol the Oregon Ducks.
Sleezy, I promise you I wasn't advertising. But whatever. I don't want to get un-banned, nor do I want friends to get banned for playing on my server. Which will happen if they do. Extremely stupid if you think about it. Don't think I need to explain why.
I'm only here to figure out why I was banned. I have my answer and apparently it's not a good reason.
You've lost an active player.
-Peace out Disc&FF