Heat/NYC administrator abuse.

Onyx

Heat/NYC administrator abuse.

Post by Onyx »

Server where offense took place: Dust2

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): HEAT/NYC" STEAM_0:1:1780

Explain what happend: NYC was raging saying everyone (especially me) is bad, I started doing the same to him. Which resulted in a kick/gag.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: "︻芫══一 ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ" STEAM_0:0:29469338
"HEAT/NYC" STEAM_0:1:1780
"♥Khalessi♥" STEAM_0:1:2049779
"MEATWAD -=no sound=-" STEAM_0:1:12473105 21:11
"HOT CARL" STEAM_0:1:10310984 05:42
"d!znIt" STEAM_0:0:17577267 04:25
"Straight.RAGE" STEAM_0:0:25625312 00:06

Time and Date of offense: September 3 2013, 2:45 AM EST

As an ex-admin here I know I do have the freedom of speech, and I do not have to tolerate this imbecile talking down to me. I should not have to fear a gag/kick/ban for standing up for myself. I believe Fire would feel the same.
Last edited by Onyx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Re: Heat/NYC administrator abuse.

Post by Brooklyn »

you're absolutely correct...you should'nt have to fear that for sticking up for yourself...but when i come in the server after being called in for you being a dick and not saying anything to you for about 20 minutes, it was nice of me not to ban you for that alone. now i start messing with you and calling you a randy baddie. when i stopped you continued. i asked you to stop and you threatened me about making a video. doesnt matter much to me. you were kicked because like i said that is now a 12 man slot. there is no space for people to sit in spec and talk shit. you came back in and did it again so i gagged you...every player in there is on my friends list and were there because i asked them to come populate the server when the players you were messing with left. and as far as you calling me names on a post....you're pretty retarded talking shit here when you couldve said what you felt in the server instead of coming back with threats after you posted this..good job...
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAT
Onyx

Post by Onyx »

How greatly you skewed what really happened. Pull up the server chat logs, do you know how to do that? I wasn't saying anything to anyone until you started in with calling me randy and bad. The first few times all I said in response was "qq" and you kept going. I finally decided that I did NOT have to deal with it, no matter who you are. So I started doing it back to you.

Then you randomly kicked me, and I came back. THAT'S when I said luckily I was videoing for youtube. That's when you gagged me.

Go ahead and pull up the logs, I wasn't saying anything to anyone. I don't even have a mic so you can't try pulling that. The chat logs are right there for you to see in the admin panel. It's pretty ridiculous that you think you can throw your weight around, with no fear of retaliation. You know why you think you can do that? Because you think you're better than everyone else, and if anyone else questions that they have to deal with you kicking/gagging/muting/banning them. THAT my friend is a direct abuse of your administrator privileges.
Last edited by Onyx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

that was pretty epic for an ex admin who has so much to say.....Straight.RAGE : http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3758
Straight.RAGE : HAVE FUN
M
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAT
Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Yeah exactly which rules were broken when I said that? None whatsoever.
Last edited by Onyx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

*DEAD* Straight.RAGE : yablow
Straight.RAGE : qq
HEAT/NYC : stfu and play thanks
*DEAD* HEAT/NYC : he is one randy fuck Straight.RAGE : randy orton
Damage Taken from "Straight.RAGE" - 108 in 1 hit
︻芫══一 ⓢⓗⓞⓣⓢ : yea
HEAT/NYC : stfu
Straight.RAGE : md yet?

Straight.RAGE : gettin there eh
WAS IT ABUSE? WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STOP?
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAT
Onyx

Post by Onyx »

Which I did, until you proceeded to continue whining and saying crap in your microphone. Do you see me saying anything between where you said "stfu and play" and where you started talking shit again? No, you don't. I didn't say another word until after you started in again.

Therefor YOU'RE the one who kept it going. And I paid the price. Yeah I'd say that's abuse.
Last edited by Onyx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

why ask if i was mad about it when clearly you're the one raging? its over and done. the point of your post is because you feel it was admin abuse am i right? well i feel it was admin disrespect when no matter whats started if an admin stops and tells you to do the same you should. as for being kicked if you was recording like you said pls post the video because it will show the admin abuse you're crying about...isnt that what you should do? don't you know that as an ex admin? record all wrong doing before the ban? so if you're gonna acuse me of abusing my admin you should have recorded it....and the 2 times you were kicked i clearly explained to you that it is a 12 man slot and theres no space for sitting in spec taking up a slot...now you have yourself a great night...thanks for stopping by.
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAT
Onyx

Post by Onyx »

I couldn't care less about the second kick as that has nothing to do with this. The first one was abuse and I will see that it's taken care of.
Last edited by Onyx on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

*DEAD* HEAT/NYC : straight join a team or get kicked...this is only a 12 slot server so theres no sitting in spec just for fun
GOTCHA BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Brooklyn on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
HEAT