Jp ban appeal

churchlovesyou

Jp ban appeal

Post by churchlovesyou »

I'm church and my steam id is STEAM_0:0:6124478 and i was banned by Friedbanana for jetpacking out the window in smee towers onto roof which is allowed because you can jp onto places you can reach. Date and time is 09-13-13 23:25.
Last edited by churchlovesyou on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Re: Jp ban appeal

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Church, you are notorious for jetpack abuse. You JP whenever you can to give yourself an advantage in a game, which is why your ban is a month rather than a day or a week. It's because you constantly do it. Wait it out.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Can confirm he has been a constant jp abuser. I saw him abuse multiple times before I got admin.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

fuck you church youve been banned so many times for jp abuse
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ToxicWaste

Post by ToxicWaste »

I also agree he should wait it out. Constant jp abuser on every map. Deal with it.
Last edited by ToxicWaste on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
churchlovesyou

Post by churchlovesyou »

I know I JP a lot but i can assure you that this one what i did was allowed. You can asked Friedbannana that I did jp out the window onto roof which is allowed I wasnt giving myself an advantage to get away from someone or to get onto something your not suppose to.
Last edited by churchlovesyou on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

churchlovesyou wrote:]I know I JP a lot but i can assure you that this one what i did was allowed.
We can't really trust you for your ban history. You also admitted to JP abuse as well.

Church and his 6 ban history. 4 for jp, one for being kicked for freekilling and one for being an "Idiot".
Spoiler
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

churchlovesyou

Post by churchlovesyou »

Yes I understand I have 6 bans but what if i am really banned for the wrong reason this time but ya you can confirm with Friedbannana.
Last edited by churchlovesyou on Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

What. I didn't ban you for a month, it was only for like a day or two, so someone extended it, bad luck :---|. You jetpacked to the roof from T spawn and killed someone, but if you think it isn't then you must've seen another admin do it and assume its fine. The rules aren't exactly clear, but it was jp abuse to me, so I banned you for a day or two.

Edit: And I've been out for a while soooo I wouldn't know if the other admins agreed on a rule or something. :-------------|
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

okay you are un banned.