Mafia Admin abuse.

Breezier

Mafia Admin abuse.

Post by Breezier »

Server where offense took place: Minigames

Name of player (SteamID if you have it): Mafia

Explain what happend: I started making mexican jokes at mafia, in which I thought he was ok with, considering he makes gay slurs, thinking we're joking. He banned me after saying "New admin regulations are recruiting members who only speak proper English.

Players/Admins who also saw offense: Frost, Dick McSlick, idk who else.

Time and Date of offense: 10/6/2013

Additional Notes: Everyone makes puns at him for poor English, everyone makes puns at me for being gay, but it's okay to rage with powers and punish someone to this extent? Bullshit.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Note, I was banned a second time after being unbanned by phantom without a reason, didnt speak a word to him but to re add me.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Hipster_Trip

Re: Mafia Admin abuse.

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Was there for Breezier getting banned the second time, he said nothing and got banned immediately.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Got to learn to take a joke, Mafia. We all love you (no homo), so we are kidding. No need to ban Breezier over something like that.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Frost(Jaguars paw)

Post by Frost(Jaguars paw) »

Breezy didnt do anything wrong. Mafia just needs to stop being hypocritical and super sensitive.
now, vaffanculo a tutti. sigh.
Last edited by Frost(Jaguars paw) on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

H03 sl00t, you dont even know.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

mafia has always been a bitch
#3hunna
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frost(Jaguars paw)

Post by Frost(Jaguars paw) »

Fire wrote:If he asked you to stop then you should have just stopped.

Not sure exactly what you mean to happen with this thread. If you came to me with a situation saying someone was overly harassing you about being gay I would stick up for you as well. Or any of you with a similar problem. We're all friends here not sure why you can't respect each other.

And reading Frost's post I almost spit my drink out of my mouth. Did she seriously just tell another person to stop being "super sensitive"?
um. i seriously did just say that. lmoa. im not all that sensitive, i dont think. welp. w/e
Last edited by Frost(Jaguars paw) on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

H03 sl00t, you dont even know.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

I remember before I left (computer broke down), we had this problem in the minigames server, players making fun of mafia, and mafia retaliating. I told everyone in the server to stop making fun of mafia just because he's mexican or because of he cant speak/type in english properly or else there would be consequences, I also told Mafia to settle down and stop talking back because they are just going to keep doing it if you do. I know for a fact that Frost, Phantom, Dick, Toxic(not admin at the time), Apathy were there, the majority of the minigames admins. I'm sure at least one of you admins could have told breezier not make fun of Mafia. I dont know what the beef is between you guys and Mafia but it does have to stop and just have fun. If someone tells you to stop, then stop. that goes for mafia and the rest of you.

Also saying you were joking about it, doesnt mean the other player is taking it as a joke to
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

My nigga Candyman just came in this bitch settling shit downs.
I have to say that at the end of the day its a game and you can't take it up the ass so deep as much as Frost and Breezier is capable of.
So just chill and continue to just have fun, of course if you keep repeating making it annoying and making it obvious that you're trying to hate on someone, they will retaliate, saying it a couple times makes no harm, but keep going at it, someone will get annoyed.
At the end of the day its a game and lets all have sexual fun.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Fire wrote:If he asked you to stop then you should have just stopped.

Not sure exactly what you mean to happen with this thread. If you came to me with a situation saying someone was overly harassing you about being gay I would stick up for you as well. Or any of you with a similar problem. We're all friends here not sure why you can't respect each other.

And reading Frost's post I almost spit my drink out of my mouth. Did she seriously just tell another person to stop being "super sensitive"?
I was pissed that I was banned for such a stupid as fuck reason, don't dish it in if you can't take it. Anyways, I created it in spite of me being pissed, which was unprofessional and I apologize, as the situation was handled afterwards in server. To note, I did apologize to him in steam chat, then him making that last comment, (shown in the screenshot) before banning me again, lol. I'm over it, I apologize for stirring shit with this thread.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

TeflonDon wrote:My nigga Candyman just came in this bitch settling shit downs.
I have to say that at the end of the day its a game and you can't take it up the ass so deep as much as Frost and Breezier is capable of.
So just chill and continue to just have fun, of course if you keep repeating making it annoying and making it obvious that you're trying to hate on someone, they will retaliate, saying it a couple times makes no harm, but keep going at it, someone will get annoyed.
At the end of the day its a game and lets all have sexual fun.
Off Topic but I MISSED THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE ^ lol

EDIT: Locked this thread, seems like everyone got the message now
Last edited by Candyman on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!