Panada abused admin... again.

Donner

Re: Panada abused admin... again.

Post by Donner »

Panda wrote:This was a while ago but he was in spec and saw that it wasnt admin abuse. before that Your a freekiller ASk valent We was there with me when i banned for 10 mins He said it was a good bann you diserved it.
Yes, maybe then because some stupid ass kid warden that has their mic shoved down their throat and they can't be understood my anyone. Although I'm referring to today.
Last edited by Donner on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Panda

Post by Panda »

yo as an admin im reffering too all the times you have freekilled buddy i have had alot of compplaints
Last edited by Panda on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Valent

Post by Valent »

Okay i was there.. First off Paradox you freekill ALOT.. I was just being generious to u, I gave you to many chances. and Panda isnt Abusing, Your just breaking rules so he enforces them.
Last edited by Valent on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

paradox wrote:i have a .dem file of it if anyone wants to see it.
Upload it to mediafire.com and post the download link.
Panda wrote:and lets not forget the admin disrespect before yOU RQ yea You shud be gone already.
You of all people should not be complaining about being disrespected.
Ghostyy wrote:Paradox, first thing is when someone cell hops, you cannot fucking kill the person if they are successful in the cellhop.
This is in the fucking first part of the MOTD, Read it , all of it.
Where?
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Donner

Post by Donner »

soulharvester wrote:
paradox wrote:i have a .dem file of it if anyone wants to see it.
Upload it to mediafire.com and post the download link.
Panda wrote:and lets not forget the admin disrespect before yOU RQ yea You shud be gone already.
You of all people should not be complaining about being disrespected.
Ghostyy wrote:Paradox, first thing is when someone cell hops, you cannot fucking kill the person if they are successful in the cellhop.
This is in the fucking first part of the MOTD, Read it , all of it.
Where?
I agree with soul, if we see you do it we can kill you. I don't have a media fire account, if you have skype soulharvester i can send it to you through that pretty easy.
Last edited by Donner on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rentalmetard

Post by Rentalmetard »

Panda iv kinda just stayed back and watched and im pissed off the way you treat others we have an admin wanting to quite cause your such a jerk to them and several people are complaing about you. If i need to say mroe on this then please let me know
Last edited by Rentalmetard on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

paradox wrote:I agree with soul, if we see you do it we can kill you. I don't have a media fire account, if you have skype soulharvester i can send it to you through that pretty easy.
I don't remember saying that? I was asking where it said it in the rules because If it's in there I didn't notice it.

Also skype annoys me so I never installed it after I uninstalled it the first time.

you don't need an account to upload to mediafire.
Last edited by soulharvester on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

Ok i will lock this post, you guys wont get anywhere like this but to make yourselves look like idiots.

This is what will happen, first you guys will stop arguing like kids and find a solution, if you cant then here it is

Panda #1 i have seen at least 3-4 people complain about you admin abusing, one being a fellow DISC member and the incident with you abusing the first time you repeatedly lied about not admin abusing until fire showed you the logs,

So as a final warning, do not admin abuse anymore i do not care what you think, how you want to defend yourself, or what the situation is. An admin must be Leniant and use admin only to enforce rules not to get payback or mess around

and lasly, Paradox i have not seen any complaints about you so far but this is something that has been brought up. Again i do not care what happened, what the situation was or how you want to explain yourself, I do not want any one to complain about you free killing again, this is your first warning.
Last edited by Fatty on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.