Jetpack Abuse [Minigames]

Fire
Owner

Jetpack Abuse [Minigames]

Post by Fire »

I have been receiving a lot of complaints about people abusing their Jetpack. In this thread please post proof of a player abusing Jetpack. This can be done either with a demo (Console: record name - Console: stop) or by taking a picture and posting it here. Abusers will receive one warning and be redirected to this thread. If you are caught again your jetpack will be removed and no refunds will be given.

Code: Select all

Name of abuser:

SteamID of abuser:

Date and Time of incident:

Proof:
Rules for Jetpack are as follows:

1. Do not use Jetpack to give yourself an advantage in maps which the winner gets to kill losers.

2. Do not use Jetpack to give yourself an advantage in maps which the first person to a area gets to pick the game.

3. Do not use Jetpack to give yourself an advantage in maps where completing a obstacle will give you a perk (i.e. Guns).

4. Do not use Jetpack to get somewhere you wouldn't be able to get to without Jetpack (this excludes open areas where you would Jetpack on top of a box etc).

If you have any questions about these rules feel free to post them here.
Last edited by Fire on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImage
kri§
Server Admin

Re: Jetpack Abuse [Minigames]

Post by kri§ »

Sounds Good.
Last edited by kri§ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of them I need a machine gun.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Doesn't this exclude puzzle maps? Unless there is something at the end that will kill the rest of the players at the end. (unlike bob and fred) just thought I'd throw that out there.
Last edited by AsianCat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

It means, feel free to use it on the maps where everyone is on the same team and it's pretty much just an obstacle course.
Last edited by soulharvester on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TravisCss

Post by TravisCss »

Sakura
STEAM_0:1:14808921
3:37 pm
proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E5RkvfdGxI
This was not her first time she was banned many times for abusing.
Last edited by TravisCss on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Yeah I warn her constantly to stop. And eventually im going to start banning. We are friends, but its getting to the point where it is annoying. So with that said I can admit I have been there all the times I she has been banned for abuse. And I was there today when Travis banned her. Just take the jetpack away from her (and if possible suspend it from her store menu)
Last edited by AsianCat on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

How you know its a girl? Sakura could be a guy and i banned her for jetpack twice... He/She doesn't learn
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TravisCss

Post by TravisCss »

Michael Phelps wrote:How you know its a girl? Sakura could be a guy and i banned her for jetpack twice... He/She doesn't learn
Idk if its male or female, According to asian and "herself" shes a female.
Last edited by TravisCss on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

who the fuck cares about sexuality. Point being is the jetpack. And I believe it is a girl.
Last edited by AsianCat on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
[thwockface]

Post by [thwockface] »

AsianCat wrote:who the fuck cares about sexuality. Point being is the jetpack. And I believe it is a girl.
Because women are stupid.
Last edited by [thwockface] on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.