50 Tyson not doing his duty.

TechieGee
Veteran

Re: 50 Tyson not doing his duty.

Post by TechieGee »

MrBubbles wrote:I have not. i refute your lies utter ally. I have him muted on my end ever since i have played on this server. His annoyance is something that should have been done away with long ago. Anything less puts this JB server like so many on a dark path. I'm nothing more than a facilitator of process on this server. I've seen many go down the drain.
Are you refusing to address my other complaints, choosing to hide behind the statement, "teflon is annoying,"? Teflon's actions had nothing to do with your belligerent screaming over the mic (you claimed to have muted him), your orders to kill him (you apparently muted him), or your total lack of respect towards the players and the rules. Hence the "If you lie, I'll freekill," statement. A terrorist is supposed to lie and rebel for his survival, and despite that fact you shouldn't have threatened to freekill. The only situation I'd condone freekilling in is freekilling a Terrorist who is mic-spamming without an admin on. Of course, this should only occur after trying to contact an admin.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
MrBubbles

Post by MrBubbles »

I'm done nothing of the sort. If you wished to regress issues about free killing i wish you would have done it in a way that would what i did applicable. I have nothing but respect to those rebel and will continue to do nothing but promote the rules to those who follow my pied piper of logic.
Last edited by MrBubbles on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

There was 6 admins on the server when I came in. I don't know why teflon wasn't muted but I banned him for 5 mins. Don't scream on the mic please and don't give out bogus commands. It may have already been a hectic with teflon there but screaming and giving out stupid commands doesn't help the situation.

I think I will be adding a voteban system soon so it should help some of this.

Stop this stupid bickering it's childish.
ImageImage