Website Suggestions

Dick_McSlick

Re: Website Suggestions

Post by Dick_McSlick »

soulharvester wrote:Just leave any concerns in this sub-forum? This is where all the CS:S server related issues should be posted. The DISC section is there so that fatty and co. can recruit, notify, and otherwise plan things with DISC members, leaving your server related concerns here makes it much more likely that fire will see it in a timely manner.
fire said it was ok to leave iceworld related concerns in the DISC section since DISC owns the ice server, just thought it would be a good idea
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

Dick_McSlick wrote:
fire said it was ok to leave iceworld related concerns in the DISC section since DISC owns the ice server, just thought it would be a good idea
This is not the disc section lol
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Dick_McSlick wrote:For the DISC section, add a iceworld tab for ice world related issues :3
I'm still organizing for Our members and applications struxtre. A new section isn't in need ATM. Gotta get all our members Forum Active. Then we can add sub forums (iceworld, scrim) etc. anyway ... The website here looks great.

Do like Soul said and put all iceworld topics in the Clan Discussion section. Once ready all threads can be moved.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

I said he should leave server-related issues in this subforum (server-discussion->CS:S->complaints/suggestions).

It's better if people post server related issues (The server's been down/laggy/map issues/something broke/etc) in one spot that fire would check regularly for them because they're kind of urgent in nature, and it's something he could usually fix in 2-30 minutes. I understand that you CAN leave complaints about the server in the DISC sub-forum, but I (and possibly fire) don't keep up with that section because it's mostly DISC members getting to know eachother, or organizing things for their clan. If you post issues in that section they're probably not as likely to get a response as quickly as if you had posted them here, unless it' something that should be specifically handled by a member/leader of DISC.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

soulharvester wrote:I said he should leave server-related issues in this subforum (server-discussion->CS:S->complaints/suggestions).

It's better if people post server related issues (The server's been down/laggy/map issues/something broke/etc) in one spot that fire would check regularly for them because they're kind of urgent in nature, and it's something he could usually fix in 2-30 minutes. I understand that you CAN leave complaints about the server in the DISC sub-forum, but I (and possibly fire) don't keep up with that section because it's mostly DISC members getting to know eachother, or organizing things for their clan. If you post issues in that section they're probably not as likely to get a response as quickly as if you had posted them here, unless it' something that should be specifically handled by a member/leader of DISC.
Total derp on my part. I apologize for being dumb.

I agree if it's Serveris down/ issue with its performance post it here.

Admin assistance post it in Disc Section.

Pps I miss the MINECRAFT server @ Soul ... Good times

<BHaDKaRMA>
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I rarely go into DISC section. If you want me to see your message post it here.
ImageImage