Admins, Y U NO DO JOB!?

TechieGee
Veteran

Admins, Y U NO DO JOB!?

Post by TechieGee »

Seriously. I'm tired of sitting in the server while freekillers go rampant and people break a variety of other rules.
1. I beg you to get on and do stuff. I'm starting to see admins less and less, and it's quite simply irritating. Even when I do see them on, many times they don't enforce the rules. Half the CT team freekilling/killing when not warden? Get a weak warning from an admin who will never follow through.
2. Stop staying on Steam when you're gone. I really don't like messaging admins that are supposedly in-game just to find out that they are AFKing to keep their Steam Rating; probably to keep their admin status. I feel so hopeless when I message you guys and find out you're not on. The only exception I'll give is to Fire, who usually happens to be working on server related stuff. But the rest of you guys, as much as I respect you, cut the shit.

TL;DR:
Admins, do your jobs opposed to sitting around jacking off. (Or in Kelly's case, getting shot in the uterus.)
Last edited by TechieGee on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Scottish
Veteran

Re: Admins, Y U NO DO JOB!?

Post by Scottish »

Its annoying really.

Ive been getting complaints as well over steamchat and when I come in- theres always 2-3 admins but they do nothing amidst the chaos.

Either people just dont care, I dont know- but Im getting pissed about it. Many times people will tell me to do my job when I'm the only one at a present notice am trying to track or ban the freekillers or spammers while the other admins sit around.
Last edited by Scottish on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

"Oh Death... No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul."
Tf2Maniac

Post by Tf2Maniac »

This is honestly one of the reasons why i applied.

Everyone that is admin on this server is rather high or just doesn't give a damn.
Last edited by Tf2Maniac on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/Tf2ManiacFTW
1000+ Subscribers!
Scottish
Veteran

Post by Scottish »

Hey hey now, I'm actually trying to do shit Maniac.

It doesnt help either when Ts randomly scream WARDEN DEAD FREEDAY and everyone starts running around- CTs start to massacre, and people then complain about freekilling.
Last edited by Scottish on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

"Oh Death... No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul."
Tf2Maniac

Post by Tf2Maniac »

Well. I meant the admins who dont do there job. Dont worry scottish. I will always love you<3
Last edited by Tf2Maniac on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
www.youtube.com/Tf2ManiacFTW
1000+ Subscribers!
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

Yeah, there were a few mass freekillers in the servers lately, and there were about 4 admins and someone banned them after like 3 rounds of that. Kind of got to step up the game here a little; When I get a report, I am in the game as fast as I can and handle the situation. I guess (and i know) after awhile it starts to get annoying and you kind of get lazy and stop, but that isn't good don't get in that habit. I love jailbreak and wouldn't be able to do that lol. So, try to stay focused and people rely on you guys to do your jobs :)
Last edited by AsianCat on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Dionyx

Post by Dionyx »

Yes i fully agree the admins will not do anything say against Teflon no offence but he mic spams and he knows that but for some reason nobody likes to mute him and make him promise to not yell so it insists it isn't the only reason i applied for admin but it is one of the main reasons
Last edited by Dionyx on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Guess what happened today? Freekilling. Fire was on to catch some of it, but half an hour later it started up again.
That being said, I only want to make this question clear:
ADMINS, Y U NO DO JOB!?
Last edited by TechieGee on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Dionyx wrote:Yes i fully agree the admins will not do anything say against Teflon no offence but he mic spams and he knows that but for some reason nobody likes to mute him and make him promise to not yell so it insists it isn't the only reason i applied for admin but it is one of the main reasons
I mute teflon constantly whenever I'm on (Every time he starts yelling, then I'll generally unmute him 30 seconds later or right before the next round begins)
TechieGee wrote:Guess what happened today? Freekilling. Fire was on to catch some of it, but half an hour later it started up again.
That being said, I only want to make this question clear:
ADMINS, Y U NO DO JOB!?
"ADMINS NO ON SERVER, Y U NO RECORD!"

Jesus fucking christ we aren't robots that are on the server 24/7 to please you every second of the day, however I just got done with finals week and registering for winter quarter so I'll probably be on a bit more often, that or I could try my hand at making a decent map if anyone wants.
Last edited by soulharvester on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I do see a lot of times when no admins are on. I might bump up a few app votes this weekend.
Last edited by Fire on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage