Forum Administration

TechieGee
Veteran

Forum Administration

Post by TechieGee »

I suggest that all Administrators, at least the ones who are active on the forums, should get Forum Administration powers. I simply see too many dead threads left open when they should be closed, and I hate when they get "grave-digged". I also don't see Scottish or Soulharvester in game very often, though it could be my timezone, so that makes all the more sense to have more forum moderation. After all, if they can't be in-game, they can't moderate forums. (Again, not saying you two aren't active, nor is this a thread about activity; I'm probably just in an off timezone.)
Thanks for considering my suggestion!
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Fire
Owner

Re: Forum Administration

Post by Fire »

Scott has been with me probably longer than anyone on the Jailbreak including Candyman. I do wish he was a bit more active on the Jailbreak but he is in the army and duty calls.

As for Soulharvester he is fairly new to my community. However, he is one of my more mature players and helps me out a lot. I wish he was a bit more active on the server but helping me sometimes requires him not to be on the server.

Any way which threads are your referring to? I try to lock all old bumped topics.
Last edited by Fire on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Well, for starters, pretty much all of the Complaints/Suggestions forum itself, including my own complaint.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

Yeah... can barely play super meat boy while VVIS rapes my CPU for map compiling, much less play CS:S.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I am going through the forums now locking stuff. I will work out a way for people to apply for forum admin later.
ImageImage