Essentially fish in a barrel

Dolan

Essentially fish in a barrel

Post by Dolan »

In the JailBreak server, when doing specifically "mystery trivia." It's been seen that the warden gives the same prize 2 or more times in a row and I think there should be a rule against that specific sort of repetition, ESPECIALLY when it's "all CT's knife fight the one T." Which to me, sounds like fish in a barrel. Regardless I think that doing the same thing for mystery trivia more than once should be outlawed, at least in this instance. Tell me what you think, thanks.
Last edited by Dolan on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hardstyle Ian
Veteran

Re: Essentially fish in a barrel

Post by Hardstyle Ian »

+1 ^ There is NO way to win when all the CTs are all around you and you're outnumbered 3 to 1 usually. Fish in a barrel in my opinion.
Last edited by Hardstyle Ian on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I have no idea wtf this topic is talking about.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Dolan

Post by Dolan »

Mystery trivia. The warden types the prize in CT chat (in this case it was "the T who won, or the T chosen would have a knife fight verses the entire CT team." So the T clearly has no chance, doing that once would be fine, but this was being done more than once. It was being done every time "Mystery Trivia" was being played. What I was reposing was that when this specific game is being played, that the CT's can not say the same prize more then once.
Last edited by Dolan on Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

It's Trivia in which the CT gives the T who guessed correctly the option to keep, or pass the "prize". The T has absolutely no way to know whether the prize is life, or death, so regardless of who won the trivia, as far as the Ts are concerned, it's still left up to chance.
Last edited by soulharvester on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I don't see a real issue with it. I mean they are playing a game first anyways. At least if they are knifing the whole CT team they have a chance to kill someone vs being instantly killed in first/last reaction.
Last edited by Fire on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

I give good mystery prizes. *Team chat: Titz: Death* 2 + 2... Keep or pass. *BOOM HEADSHOT* and do it all over again :3
Last edited by AsianCat on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
Dolan

Post by Dolan »

THIS is what I mean, it happened again today.

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1ini02dqz892az
Last edited by Dolan on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

I agree with maybe not giving the same thing repeatedly (like a death), however the whole knife-fight thing is basically making the death prize more entertaining.
Last edited by TechieGee on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

Sounds like more pointless, ego-driven bitching. Just do what I do and rebel EVERY round.