office

naZzZzz

office

Post by naZzZzz »

rofl i dont get it. you have like 1 or 2 admins on office; those admins are barely on, and yet youre not accepting apps for office admin?
Last edited by naZzZzz on Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Apathy
Veteran

Re: office

Post by Apathy »

There are alot of admins in office, more than 1-2. And you don't apply for office admin, Preston handpicks the admins.
Last edited by Apathy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
naZzZzz

Post by naZzZzz »

lolwat, theres like steven, carbonera and breezier sometimes. Thats it, and theyre not on that often. Im just saying taht like 70-80% of the time office has no admins.
Last edited by naZzZzz on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

How often do you play office, and at what time (in EST) Saying there are never any admins on is probably a reflection of the time you play.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

I'm active on the server, just play at night usually :P

Edit:
I do agree that we need more admins in the server, carb's going to be gone for a week to come back to Canada. Steve has a job, etc. There are lots of other admins, but they never connect anymore as far as I've seen.
Last edited by Breezier on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

I was there today, and i went in vent, naz was there. I tried talking to him but he signed out.
Last edited by BlackKnight on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I might pick a few more. I am very wary of giving admin to people in the Dust2/Office/Iceworld. I try to minimize the number of people banned unfairly. If that means some people who deserve a ban are not dealt with then it can't be helped. But I have been getting some complaints I will look into it.
Last edited by Fire on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

I was on office on and off through out the day and didn't see any admins at all when i checked, just a lot of people complaining and votebanning others haha
Last edited by asdfasdf on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

admins in dust 2 office and ice should preferably be skilled players, not just good admins. People who scrim and know the tips and tricks of the game. Maps like office especially you can hear people through any wall and to an unskilled player would seem like walls.

so if you do an admin app for office dust fire you should maybe have them post like a league history to show some skills (just an idea)
Last edited by Fatty on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dream.Ez

Post by Dream.Ez »

Fatty wrote:admins in dust 2 office and ice should preferably be skilled players, not just good admins. People who scrim and know the tips and tricks of the game. Maps like office especially you can hear people through any wall and to an unskilled player would seem like walls.

so if you do an admin app for office dust fire you should maybe have them post like a league history to show some skills (just an idea)
The best part is when people think admins wall. Makes me wet.
Last edited by Dream.Ez on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage