Complaint against Nastyraider

Pitbull3

Complaint against Nastyraider

Post by Pitbull3 »

Almost every time I ban a person for a specific reason stated in the comment section this admin "Nastyraider" un-bans them and comments on my ban as "Bad admin".

So, lets get this straight.. I own one of the largest clans In TF2 ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Degree-Gaming-com )

With over 47 TF2 servers ( http://degree-gaming.com/servers.php ) / ( http://bans.degree-gaming.com/ )

I have an exponential amount of knowledge over you when it comes to administrating a server, and running a clan. I got admin on the Dust2 server simply because I frequent the server daily, and after speaking with Fire he agreed that I should be given admin because of my experience with server administration.

Keep calling me a "bad admin" I wonder why all of the regulars of the Dust2 server have me added as a friend so they can msg me to take care of mic spammers, team flashers, hackers, and generally annoying players that are there just to troll and not you...

I request that this admin be either skorked or removed from the admin list immediately.

----------P.S.

I don't even know why I'm posting this or even why I care, this isn't my clan and I really shouldn't care but since Fire is a good guy I seem to want to help this clan a little more than I usually would.

Thanks,
-Pitbull 3
Last edited by Pitbull3 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Re: Complaint against Nastyraider

Post by Phantom »

I've noticed that he has unbanned a lot of your recent bans. Usually Fire will unban players that are banned without proof, but that isn't until the banned player makes a post about the ban. So really he shouldn't be removing your bans at all, unless he gets some sort of permission from Fire or Fatty for lack of proof. I'm going to wait and see what he posts, but in my opinion he shouldn't be removing your bans without talking to you or an owner first.
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
nastyraider

Post by nastyraider »

One that wont happen sorry i been in disc and ff longer then you .. two i known probably both fatty and fire longer then you...

two you dont ban someone for mic spamming you just silence them...

and three your a dumbass .. kids like you shouldnt have admin and clearly shows !

which we are infact tracking down as we speak thank you have a nice day!!!
Last edited by nastyraider on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fatty
Veteran

Post by Fatty »

hey pit i honestly appreciate you playing in our servers and me and you went at it a few times while i owned u :p but anyway
this case is settled. People who mic spam chat spam or any sort of spam just mute silence and gag. Ban isnt necessary unless they rejoin server like 3-4 times and continue.
I think nasty unbanned cuz honestly alot of people have been banned for spamming instead of kicking/silencing them.

I talked to nasty and to everyone. Please only ban hackers/wallers/scripters and try to just mute/silence spammers before you ban. Silence kick then ban if they persist toooo much

:D
Last edited by Fatty on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Basically what Fatty said. Don't ban people for spam and when you do ban people please don't just spam the 1 key till the kid is banned, actually give the correct reason for their ban.
Last edited by Phantom on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

Firstly, let me just say I gave you Admin on the Dust2 because we have helped each other out before with other things outside of the game. I felt you are mature and can handle the responsibility that comes with having Admin powers. That being said I will not hesitate to remove your powers, like I would with anyone else, if I don't like how you are using them or how you are representing my community.

Not saying you did anything wrong but I ask you all please read this post before issuing any further punishments.

http://disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1726

Thanks.
Last edited by Fire on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage