Mr. Green

SodaPoppin

Mr. Green

Post by SodaPoppin »

Why was I banned today? Did you not read the thread under the admin section. Fire supports freedom of speech and I wasn't spamming. First you silence me I say nothing so you ban me? Why does he have admin?
Last edited by SodaPoppin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Re: Mr. Green

Post by Ultim »

You were spamming Vent, calling everyone a baddie, and Mic spamming. Disrespecting almost everyone.
Last edited by Ultim on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
SodaPoppin

Post by SodaPoppin »

Ultim wrote:You were spamming Vent, calling everyone a baddie, and Mic spamming. Disrespecting almost everyone.
Everyone as in you calling you bad for using a p90. Mic spamming? Hardly I think I had my mic lit up for not even2 minutes.
Last edited by SodaPoppin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Spamming Vent yes.
Last edited by Ultim on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

I've had it with ppl like you, you were, wait no, you ARE spamming the vent by goin on and off and we can't even hear ouserlves in there. You're a problematic fucker and i don't want you around our servers. i told you many fuckin times to stop doing that, and you're not listening, Pitbull and blackknight already banned you respectively 10mins and 1week for ignoring admins so it just re-enforce my point that you shouldn't be around here. If someone have a problem with this bann he can ask ultim that was in the server when i banned how everyone was complaining and arguing with this ass + he's trying to take advantage of the freedom of speech by being a dick to everyone which i don't support!
Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
Phantom wrote:Mr. Green have the biggest penis i've ever seen
SodaPoppin

Post by SodaPoppin »

Ultim wrote:Spamming Vent yes.
I was never even in vent, vent is short for ventrilo which I am never in DISC's vent.

edit* pitbull banned me for jokes. Blackknight or w/e banned me because I muted him ingame.
Last edited by SodaPoppin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Fucking bullshit you were spamming In and out for 5 mins straight.
Last edited by Ultim on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

SodaPoppin wrote:Why was I banned today? Did you not read the thread under the admin section.
ummm, what?
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mr. Green

Post by Mr. Green »

SodaPoppin wrote:
Ultim wrote:Spamming Vent yes.
I was never even in vent, vent is short for ventrilo which I am never in DISC's vent.

edit* pitbull banned me for jokes. Blackknight or w/e banned me because I muted him ingame.
the logs will show you were i'm not even worried + sure black will bann someone 1week cause he muted him your excuse is very plausible.
Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Preston in charge of Office, Mr. Green of Dust2, Kris of Mini-games and Candyman of Jailbreak
Phantom wrote:Mr. Green have the biggest penis i've ever seen
SodaPoppin

Post by SodaPoppin »

Ultim wrote:Fucking bullshit you were spamming In and out for 5 mins straight.
in and out if people get muted/gagged/banned for spamming 'in and out' then that's wrong spam is constant voice chat I did it for 1 round, hardly spamming.

logs? There isn't even logs for voice chat and you don't even have a demo to be perma banning someone for hardly spamming like cmon you clearly have a grudge against me.

edit* He really did because I had a conflict with him about sv_pure 2 so I said fine we clearly can't see eye to eye so I will mute you in game so he banned me for it.
Last edited by SodaPoppin on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am, edited 5 times in total.