Constantly muted

10se1ucgo

Constantly muted

Post by 10se1ucgo »

Hey, whenever I join the server I am constantly muted by console. This is really starting to annoy me. Please do something about this :/
Last edited by 10se1ucgo on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Re: Constantly muted

Post by Candyman »

This is actually true, i know he is a little kid and i know there is no proof but ive seen it first hand, ive warned players especially BOGS BINNY(i think his name is), he would always votemute and get other people to follow him for no reason what so ever and its just ridiculous, next time i do see something like this im going to be handing out some strict punishments, its unacceptable
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Mers

Post by Mers »

This is happening to much on this server, I will start handing out bans if I see people who continue to abuse votemute.
Last edited by Mers on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

I'm sure he deserves it, whenever I'm in the server with him he just constantly talks in annoying voices and screams, doesn't stop when people ask him to. I've muted him ample times.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Knifer

Post by Knifer »

No, he deserves it every single time. That time with BOGS BINNY and when Candyman was there he didn't do anything, but he's earned such a reputation of spamming his mic/screaming/being annoying that the server just spontaneously mutes him. He even admits it himself that he's annoying
Last edited by Knifer on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

DutchKitty wrote:I'm sure he deserves it, whenever I'm in the server with him he just constantly talks in annoying voices and screams, doesn't stop when people ask him to. I've muted him ample times.
says the kid who screams like crazy after every death and always before he leaves every server lol
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Candyman wrote:
DutchKitty wrote:I'm sure he deserves it, whenever I'm in the server with him he just constantly talks in annoying voices and screams, doesn't stop when people ask him to. I've muted him ample times.
says the kid who screams like crazy after every death and always before he leaves every server lol
WHAT? YOU HAVE NO PROOF
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Post by Gabestep »

Why doesnt Minigames have the vote system? I have seen people on Minigames spam by yelling in their microphones and I have seen 2 hackers come on at 2 in the morning and start using hacks.
Last edited by Gabestep on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I'd like a proper demo.
ImageImage