MG "Exploits"

joevader
Veteran

MG "Exploits"

Post by joevader »

If your going to ban in MG for exploiting, try to give out warnings at least. I was banned for (I know its short not crying,) 10 minutes for an "Exploit", but said exploit is done every day every time the map comes onto the server. If the admins could be a bit more clear on what is bannable, and ban EVERYONE for doing it, not just one person... That would be just swell.
Last edited by joevader on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Re: MG "Exploits"

Post by Michael Phelps »

joevader wrote:If your going to ban in MG for exploiting, try to give out warnings at least. I was banned for (I know its short not crying,) 10 minutes for an "Exploit", but said exploit is done every day every time the map comes onto the server. If the admins could be a bit more clear on what is bannable, and ban EVERYONE for doing it, not just one person... That would be just swell.
I haven't played in a long time, but what exploit?

edit: Usually depends on what kind of exploits, as in giving you a advantage to kill your opponents or?...
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

On the map Randomizer, there is a dodgeball game. Using the auto bhop on the server, and knucklehead could get through the flimsy barrier in the middle. and everyone does. On the other side you can knife your opponents. Note that is the round goes long enough, you can knife your opponents anyway.
Last edited by joevader on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

Yes, you shouldn't get banned for it... Everyone has been doing it for a while, you can only get past the middle barrier if you bunny hop fast enough. That's not really an exploit if there is a plugin that lets you bunny hop fast to pass through, might as well take off bunny hop plugin if they don't want that to happen.

edit: Kris banned you, what a faggot. He does that shit too, unless he made up his own fucking rules.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

I haven't banned someone for this in a long time. Those barriers are easy as hell too get through. Not really sure if this is considered an exploit anymore, like I said I wouldn't ban for it. I'm just going to wait and see what Fire says.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
AsianCat

Post by AsianCat »

It's stupid, even if there is a bhop script to help you bhop past it, it's not how the game is meant to be played anyways. I think it's stupid in my opinion, and I do warn before I ban for it.
Last edited by AsianCat on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
BreezierDarrenG wrote:50% of Titz posts: LOLOLOLOLOL ZOMG FUNNY ASLKJFADSLK LSAKJFS;LF
DutchKitty wrote:Do you have to go "OMGOAMGDAGOASGKNWHOLOLOLLMFAOOOOLOLOLKOLOLOLO
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

AsianCat wrote:It's stupid, even if there is a bhop script to help you bhop past it, it's not how the game is meant to be played anyways. I think it's stupid in my opinion, and I do warn before I ban for it.
Admins shouldn't have differing views on what is and isn't bannable because then admins are going to ban for things others wont, meaning that each admin will have his own set of rules. THAT is stupid.
Last edited by joevader on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Michael Phelps
Veteran

Post by Michael Phelps »

joevader wrote:
AsianCat wrote:It's stupid, even if there is a bhop script to help you bhop past it, it's not how the game is meant to be played anyways. I think it's stupid in my opinion, and I do warn before I ban for it.
Admins shouldn't have differing views on what is and isn't bannable because then admins are going to ban for things others wont, meaning that each admin will have his own set of rules. THAT is stupid.
Yes, you are right. Back when i was admin on mg, admins had their own rules. Fire needs to like have meetings haha.
Last edited by Michael Phelps on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

Michael Phelps wrote:
joevader wrote:
Yes, you are right. Back when i was admin on mg, admins had their own rules. Fire needs to like have meetings haha.
Real talk.
Last edited by joevader on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gabestep
Location: Michigan, United States of America, North America, Earth, Milky Way

Post by Gabestep »

Phantom wrote:I haven't banned someone for this in a long time. Those barriers are easy as hell too get through. Not really sure if this is considered an exploit anymore, like I said I wouldn't ban for it. I'm just going to wait and see what Fire says.
Its not a fair exploit though, because only ct's can get through. Paul was too dumb to make it equal trigger_push on both sides. He has the Terrorist trigger_push set way up and the Counter-Terrorist trigger_push set really low.
Last edited by Gabestep on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.