Why do I even bother with these admins...

Pheonix

Why do I even bother with these admins...

Post by Pheonix »

Come on candyman. You really arent serious, are you? 1 day because I "disrespected" someone who was disrespecting me and, quite frankly, just abusing first. Just no.
Last edited by Pheonix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Re: Why do I even bother with these admins...

Post by Candyman »

So you're telling me when i put a 1 round gag on you for spamming in chat was abusing? and then you call me a dumbshit and dumbass even when i told you to shut up and play the game wasnt disrespecting? Ignoring an Admin i can also add to that
you will have to wait out your ban, i dont care, i can honestly say you have been acting like a douche in the servers lately. I suggest you smarten up, play the game, have fun, and stop trying to fuckin act all big when you are not!
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Candyman wrote:So you're telling me when i put a 1 round gag on you for spamming in chat was abusing? and then you call me a dumbshit and dumbass even when i told you to shut up and play the game wasnt disrespecting? Ignoring an Admin i can also add to that
you will have to wait out your ban, i dont care, i can honestly say you have been acting like a douche in the servers lately. I suggest you smarten up, play the game, have fun, and stop trying to fuckin act all big when you are not!
How was I ignoring you, and really boy, you were the one who started the disrespect anyways. I asked why you gagged me and you say YOU'RE SPAMMING LIKE SHIT. So, I reply, 3 sentences, really candyman, are you serious. A little later some guy spams the chat about 15 times, and im asking you to gag him. You say HURRR NO. Biased person you are. For some reason you go off topic with BEER. I dont even know why, but ok. Then later, you call me a dumbshit for asking if you saying YA DUMBSHIT meant Yeah, Dumbshit. or Ya dumbshit. I then return your favor, and you greet me with one day. Fine match, sir.
Last edited by Pheonix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

I told you to stop spamming in chat the first time, you repeatedly spamming howsmallisyourdick, like 5 times before i gagged you, when you asked me yes i said you were spamming so i gagged you for a round, and i did ungag you at the end of the round. how was the other player spamming shit when he said 1 thing in chat? and he was a CT giving orders :|. and yeah you did say candyman you're a dumbshit admin, and i told you to stfu or else i was going to ban you, you proceeded to keep saying i was a dumbass and this is why we shouldnt have dumbasses as admins, so i banned you.
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

Insulting Candyman in your complaint is a sure way to get unbanned. I saw this incident and Candy did the right thing.
Last edited by TechieGee on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Candyman wrote:I told you to stop spamming in chat the first time, you repeatedly spamming howsmallisyourdick, like 5 times before i gagged you, when you asked me yes i said you were spamming so i gagged you for a round, and i did ungag you at the end of the round. how was the other player spamming shit when he said 1 thing in chat? and he was a CT giving orders :|. and yeah you did say candyman you're a dumbshit admin, and i told you to stfu or else i was going to ban you, you proceeded to keep saying i was a dumbass and this is why we shouldnt have dumbasses as admins, so i banned you.
Proceeded means once after you started calling me a dumbass/dumbshit? Didnt know that. By the way, you never told me to stop. If you did, however, it was A) Over mic, which, most of the time, I cant hear when you talk like you're a mouse, or B) In chat, which was also being thrown over by you and Techie discussing FIVE GUYS. I spammed twice, and then proceeded to stop. Techie greeted me with A dick sucking competition? after I stated something about my competition I go to every saturday or so, so I said Specifically your dick and said a small GJIWERIGJT (random gibberish) after that. You gagged me, and I just simply asked why you gagged me. Then you went on with your story of spamming FIVE TIMES (which it was once or twice).

In response to you techie, One day. thxleavebai.
Last edited by Pheonix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

obviously i said it over the mic, i rarely type anything in chat anymore because i have a mic. If you couldnt hear me turn up your volume because everyone else could hear me clearly. We talked about five guys, then the convo stopped when it was a freeday in kitchen, then you died and yes you did spam because i wouldnt have had to tell you to stfu and stop spamming if you werent, so i gagged you for a round, i ungag you, and you ask me why you were gagged i told you straight up because you spammed, and then all the disrespecting started to happen

I find it very funny how even though me and techiee never seen eye to eye or got along with eachother at all since in FF, came on here to tell you that you were in the wrong also :| ...just saying
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Candyman wrote:obviously i said it over the mic, i rarely type anything in chat anymore because i have a mic. If you couldnt hear me turn up your volume because everyone else could hear me clearly. We talked about five guys, then the convo stopped when it was a freeday in kitchen, then you died and yes you did spam because i wouldnt have had to tell you to stfu and stop spamming if you werent, so i gagged you for a round, i ungag you, and you ask me why you were gagged i told you straight up because you spammed, and then all the disrespecting started to happen

I find it very funny how even though me and techiee never seen eye to eye or got along with eachother at all since in FF, came on here to tell you that you were in the wrong also :| ...just saying
Ok? What about it candyman? And by the way, my volume is turned up loud enough to have guns rape my ears. You speak ina tiny voice / your mic is quiet, five guys STARTED when it was a freeday in kitchen, I died before you guys started talking about it because I had time to participate in the conversation. Infact, I spammed once or twice before you guys started the Five Guys. Please give me your console so I can prove you correct kthxbai.
Last edited by Pheonix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

I can hear Candyman just fine. :|
Last edited by TechieGee on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

*DEAD* TechieGee : I've never been.
*DEAD* Knifer #HIHA : Hurry the fuck up nigga
*DEAD* Pheonix : Candyman
*DEAD* - \/G - SillyBanana ≧ω≦ : techie
*DEAD* TechieGee : I want to go.
*DEAD* - \/G - SillyBanana ≧ω≦ : LOL
*DEAD* - \/G - SillyBanana ≧ω≦ : i know
-[FF]- Candyman™ : freal, popeyes is waaaay crispier than kfc
*DEAD* Pheonix : Howssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmallisyourdick
*DEAD* [NLG] Aaron Sunrise : Why Banana :3
*DEAD* Knifer #HIHA : omfg do you guys have down syndrome, kill the CTs
*DEAD* TechieGee : I'm having a real conversation with fucking Candyman.
*DEAD* Wizard Bros #3 : Confirmed AssHole
-[FF]- Candyman™ : popeyes chicken is waaay crispier than kfc
*DEAD* facepalm : lol at minnesora
*DEAD* TechieGee : Why are you blaming me of being mean?
*DEAD* Pheonix : Candyman, howsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmallsssssssssssssssssisssssssssssssssssyourssssssssssssssdickssssssssssssssss
[hop] -VG- Hide and Seek - de_pariah (0/30) [type !servers to join]
*DEAD* - \/G - SillyBanana ≧ω≦ : COOL
*DEAD* TechieGee : You cunts.
*DEAD* TechieGee : ANYWAY, Candy
Matthew™ connected from (US)
Matthew™ connected.
Useful Commands: [!rules][!help][!howtoplay]
*DEAD* TechieGee : Have you ever been to Five Guys?
*DEAD* Pheonix : Nope
*DEAD* TechieGee : Shit's the best.
AsM<STEAM_0:1:39716094> disconnected.
*DEAD* Wizard Bros #3 : GandalfTheGrey
[Premium Store] MiNnEsOtA is Tea-Bagging facepalm.
*DEAD* Knifer #HIHA : No, I heard they do gangbangs in there.
*DEAD* - \/G - SillyBanana ≧ω≦ : and gandalf the white
*DEAD* Pheonix : Candyman, howsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssmallsssssssssssssssssisssssssssssssssssyourssssssssssssssdickssssssssssssssss
*DEAD* нεαd•sнσ† : fucking kill them
*DEAD* нεαd•sнσ† : fuck
*DEAD* Pheonix : But
*DEAD* Pheonix : Sadly
-[FF]- Candyman™ : YES FIVE GUYS HAS SICK ASS FRIES
*DEAD* Pheonix : No dinnerstops
*DEAD* TechieGee : A dick-sucking competition?
*DEAD* SCOOBYCAT : CMON
*DEAD* [NLG] Aaron Sunrise : i lOVE 5 Guys :D
*DEAD* Pheonix : Specifically your dick Techie
*DEAD* Knifer #HIHA : 5 guys is a fucking gangbang studio
*DEAD* TechieGee : Candy, they give you SO MANY FRIES
*DEAD* Pheonix : HMGHMGHGNHNGFHEJNGYJHSNHONOLVNSAELKVNALWIMCLAIWENGLLSGNSLrg
*DEAD* TechieGee : SOO MANNY FRIES
*DEAD* Wizard Bros #3 : AssBurgers
*DEAD* [NLG] Aaron Sunrise : Ikr
Comm: Issued a temporary gag on Pheonix.

I highlighted all the parts you were spamming, now it might be seen as a 1 line spam, but in the server those spams take up the whole chat box so we cant see what others have to say, you were spamming so i gagged you