new JB game/day suggestion

EMD SD70
Location: York Region (YRT/VIVA Miller Southeast transit area), Golden Horseshoe, Corridor, Ontario, Canada

new JB game/day suggestion

Post by EMD SD70 »

I've got some suggestions for games on JB. We should try to play them sometime.

1. Air Raid day: A normal day, but when the CT plays a sound clip (usually alarm) or says "INCOMING PROJECTILE," all Ts have 10 seconds to hide in a specific area, be it solitary, underwater, or cage. Any T not in the specific safe zone will be shot.

2. Reverse day: Ts do the opposite of what Warden commands (if he says jump, you crouch, if he says crouch, you jump. If he says "facing main cells at all times", you face away from the main cells at all times.)

3. 1 vs 100: All Ts are placed in solitary, and the first person to get the TRIVIA question correct picks a CT to fight all the Ts in the solitary.

4: UN day: All Ts are given a gun of choice, and are told to holster it for the entire round. If they pull it out for any reason they may be killed on sight.

5: Jihad freeday (REQUIRES ADMIN): Zombie freeday, but every few moments, the admin picks a T to become a timebomb.
Last edited by EMD SD70 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler

Steam: Orion VII

DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: new JB game/day suggestion

Post by DutchKitty »

I'll try a couple of these out, send me your steam profile link and you can help me coordinate some of them.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EMD SD70
Location: York Region (YRT/VIVA Miller Southeast transit area), Golden Horseshoe, Corridor, Ontario, Canada

Post by EMD SD70 »

DutchKitty wrote:I'll try a couple of these out, send me your steam profile link and you can help me coordinate some of them.
this would be Orion VII, on steam...
Last edited by EMD SD70 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler

Steam: Orion VII

jb~

Post by jb~ »

EMD SD70 wrote:I've got some suggestions for games on JB. We should try to play them sometime.

1. Air Raid day: A normal day, but when the CT plays a sound clip (usually alarm) or says "INCOMING PROJECTILE," all Ts have 10 seconds to hide in a specific area, be it solitary, underwater, or cage. Any T not in the specific safe zone will be shot.

2. Reverse day: Ts do the opposite of what Warden commands (if he says jump, you crouch, if he says crouch, you jump. If he says "facing main cells at all times", you face away from the main cells at all times.)

3. 1 vs 100: All Ts are placed in solitary, and the first person to get the TRIVIA question correct picks a CT to fight all the Ts in the solitary.

4: UN day: All Ts are given a gun of choice, and are told to holster it for the entire round. If they pull it out for any reason they may be killed on sight.

5: Jihad freeday (REQUIRES ADMIN): Zombie freeday, but every few moments, the admin picks a T to become a timebomb.
I like all of these ideas, I just find all of them (except 1 vs 100) would be very confusing, and people would find reasons to complain and such.
It'd be nice to get some new games going, instead of first reaction/last reaction and prize trivia all the time.
Last edited by jb~ on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

EMD SD70 wrote:5: Jihad freeday (REQUIRES ADMIN): Zombie freeday, but every few moments, the admin picks a T to become a timebomb.
This one wouldn't really work if you want the "jihad" part to happen. The timebomb admin command doesn't kill anyone around the timebombed person, it just kills the person. It wouldn't really be fair for the admin to just pick someone to blow up.
Reverse day is do-able.
I like the Air Raid game.
The 1 vs 100 game, in my opinion, isn't fair. The CT should be given a fair chance of living(assuming that the CT has to use a knife because using a gun is just fish in a barrel) and the warden could be chosen, leaving the rest of the day in chaos after he dies(if nobody grabs warden and says "freeze" quickly).
Although, you do have some great ideas. :clap:
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.