Minigames map removals

Candyman
Veteran

Re: Minigames map removals

Post by Candyman »

soulharvester wrote:
joevader wrote:
soulharvester wrote:I want to say remove SMEE, because it's a shitty Death match map, and doesn't belong on a minigame's server.
Smee is an MG map. Just because a map doesn't have obstacles strafes or multiple games does not mean it isn't made for an MG server.
I don't care what servers it was made for, it's more of a deathmatch map than anything else. There's nothing "Mini-game" about it, I don't think it belongs on the server.
Its one of the most popular maps on minigames right now, nuff said.
Last edited by Candyman on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Pheonix

Re: Minigames map removals

Post by Pheonix »

Candyman wrote:
soulharvester wrote:
joevader wrote:
soulharvester wrote:I want to say remove SMEE, because it's a shitty Death match map, and doesn't belong on a minigame's server.
Smee is an MG map. Just because a map doesn't have obstacles strafes or multiple games does not mean it isn't made for an MG server.
I don't care what servers it was made for, it's more of a deathmatch map than anything else. There's nothing "Mini-game" about it, I don't think it belongs on the server.
Its one of the most popular maps on minigames right now, nuff said.
So I can use this reasoning for things like Jacs and say it belongs because its popular? No.