Punishments

Deathdog

Punishments

Post by Deathdog »

I would like to know the Punishments for rule breaking actions because i cannot find mention of these in the rules... i will also show examples of who does them

Camping for last CT
Example: Slipin

Holding a readied grenade and baiting (and grenade posthumously kills T's)
Example: Teflon, Nightlord

Calling more than one warday/freeday in a row
Example: Tsmi, Paux, Slipin

Not giving enough time for warday
Example: Tsmi, Slipin

False Orders (CT or T)
Example: Slipin, Teflon, and a lot more people

Freeknifing
Example: A lot of CT's

Ill get some more examples here soon, but for now just tell me what punishments thees actions deserve
Last edited by Deathdog on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:evil: DEATHDOG :twisted:

Phantom
Veteran

Re: Punishments

Post by Phantom »

Paux has been perma muted and was banned for a week for vote punishment abuse.

NightLord was permanently ct banned for making comments about being above the rules and I just get endless complaints about the kid.

Teflon is too be perma ct banned I believe.

Slipin has a day long ctban which should last quit a while, admins will be watching him closely.

as for Tsimiliks he was recently ctbanned by lunches for 11 hours.

So enjoy the fag-free jailbreak while it lasts.

Everything you listed is breaking rules. Ct's that break rules receive ctbans that the admins see fit. We usually raise ct bans length when an offender has already been punished before.
So if someone freeknifes a lot for example the first ctban will be 30 minutes then the second one would be 60 and so on.

As for false orders mutes/gags/silences will be handed out and repeat offenses may lead to permanent punishments.

Like I said in the Teflon thread admins are going to be a lot stricter.
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

Fuck you bitch ass niggas, i been stopped doing the nade thing like 3 weeks ago , so fuck you. This is not relevant
Last edited by TeflonDon on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deathdog

Post by Deathdog »

Phantom wrote:Paux has been perma muted and was banned for a week for vote punishment abuse.

NightLord was permanently ct banned for making comments about being above the rules and I just get endless complaints about the kid.

Teflon is too be perma ct banned I believe.

Slipin has a day long ctban which should last quit a while, admins will be watching him closely.

as for Tsimiliks he was recently ctbanned by lunches for 11 hours.

So enjoy the fag-free jailbreak while it lasts.

Everything you listed is breaking rules. Ct's that break rules receive ctbans that the admins see fit. We usually raise ct bans length when an offender has already been punished before.
So if someone freeknifes a lot for example the first ctban will be 30 minutes then the second one would be 60 and so on.

As for false orders mutes/gags/silences will be handed out and repeat offenses may lead to permanent punishments.

Like I said in the Teflon thread admins are going to be a lot stricter.
Phantom saves the day... and teflon, i can still put you down under examples because you have done it quite a bit even if you have stopped
Last edited by Deathdog on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:evil: DEATHDOG :twisted:

Paux

Post by Paux »

Phantom wrote:So enjoy the fun-free jailbreak while it lasts.
:thumbup:
Last edited by Paux on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Look at paux, figuring out to edit text and such.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Paux wrote:
Phantom wrote:So enjoy the fun-free jailbreak while it lasts.
Fun for you only cause all you do is troll and mic spam when there are no admins. So enjoy the perma mute and one week ban.
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Okay delete your post, I'm still gonna quote what you said.

"The only people you're cracking down on are the ones that actually try to be a little interesting" - Paux

So your definition of making a server interesting is by blowing into your mic non-stop so no one can hear orders and votebanning people that don't deserve it? You shit up the server more than any other player man.
Last edited by Phantom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paux

Post by Paux »

I deleted it cause I decided it wasn't really worth my time arguing about that, but just to make it clear I was blowing in my mic over Hrmy because I was upset about that douche not getting CT banned in the long run and what I mean by interesting people are the people who actually make the server a bit different than all the other JB servers, the people with actual personalities (shitty or not) like Teflon. Maybe from an admin's point of view it seems like the "mature thing to do" to CT ban him but notice the only people complaining about it were the people who always complain about shit and just speak for themselves. I never saw a bunch of people complaining about when Teflon messes around on CT, and none of you admins had much a problem with it either, then one day you just decide to go back on that decision and ban him after one or two people tops complains. That said your idea of an interesting server seems to be (whether or not your admins are self-aware enough to realize) to have fun but make sure admins get their daily dosage of handing unnecessary bans and punishments and base rules off of one or two people complaining rather than what the majority of people actually want, and do unnecessary "crackdowns" and make stricter rules whenever one guy complains. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And try not to make it worse like you folks have. Honestly me saying this and me getting banned are two separate things, all of this has been in my mind ever since one out of three players on the server is a god damn admin, my reason for saying this now is because I'm probably not going to play on any DISC-FF servers anymore til I see some of you guys admit your mistakes & stop being hypocrites, namely by saying that no players are above the rules and no admins are either, yet all the time I see admins on JB mess around just as much as other players, mic spam, and talk while dead though they're supposedly not supposed to unless it's actual admin business. Normally I don't have a problem with this kinda stuff but I do when I see non-admins getting punished for it and nothing done against the admins who do it. If you're gonna not punish the admins, then don't punish the players either for harmless messing around. Jailbreak is a social game, and it's better not filled up with just virgin nerds or little kids who haven't become self-aware yet.

Sorry about the wall of text but I hope some of you read through it anyway. I'm not trying to accuse any of the admins but lately you have been heading off in the wrong direction for no reason. That's all. Merry Christmas.
Last edited by Paux on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
TeflonDon

Post by TeflonDon »

I have been Officially Permd from Jailbreak.
Last edited by TeflonDon on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:46 am, edited 3 times in total.