Short Bus Admins

magik

Short Bus Admins

Post by magik »

Why is it that the community has to reach out to the admins to do their jobs? Player is walling everyone blatantly in office and breezier is too worried about how to figure out how to perm/un perm silence me. Kids a moron. Anyway idk who runs this "community" , but office needs admins that are competent. Im a regular in ur office/d2 servers, ill fill out an app for admin.
Last edited by magik on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Onyx

Re: Short Bus Admins

Post by Onyx »

Feel free to report the person (with evidence) here: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewforum.php?f=13

Breezier is a great admin in my opinion.
Last edited by Onyx on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
zAnt

Post by zAnt »

Kid, you are probably upset because he didn't do what you wanted him to do. If you really believe that he is bad/ we all are bad at our jobs, apply for admin. If you will be so much better.
Last edited by zAnt on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joevader
Veteran

Post by joevader »

zAnt wrote:Kid, you are probably upset because he didn't do what you wanted him to do. If you really believe that he is bad/ we all are bad at our jobs, apply for admin. If you will be so much better.
Doesn't work that way, admin apps are pointless. You get admin by kissassing here.
Last edited by joevader on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apathy wrote:^Coming from a proleet MLG ESEA 1v5 Deag Eco Ace All headshots
Apathy wrote:Nigga I take it OUT the butt
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

joevader wrote:
zAnt wrote:Kid, you are probably upset because he didn't do what you wanted him to do. If you really believe that he is bad/ we all are bad at our jobs, apply for admin. If you will be so much better.
Doesn't work that way, admin apps are pointless. You get admin by kissassing here.
^ exactly, to many brown nosed fucks over in this bitch
Last edited by Candyman on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

joevader wrote:
Fact.
Last edited by TechieGee on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
Dolan

Post by Dolan »

Office is VERY short on admins, granted. There's 4 admins in that server I think 2 of which are active, myself and Breezier. I assure you, Breezier is a good admin and gets the job done when it needs to be done. Maybe with this particular situation he didn't do his job to the fullest but I can guarantee it was a fluke. If you have any evidence of this hacker send it to me or Breezier and we will gladly look over it.

Requesting a lock for this topic.