mabye?

pizzaman408

mabye?

Post by pizzaman408 »

does anyone know if its possible for me mabye to get admin in a couple months? i have been playing for a while...but i know alot of admins COUGH lunches COUGH hate me....soooo does anyone think i would get accepted or not?
Last edited by pizzaman408 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dionyx

Re: mabye?

Post by Dionyx »

pizzaman408 wrote:does anyone know if its possible for me mabye to get admin in a couple months? i have been playing for a while...but i know alot of admins COUGH lunches COUGH hate me....soooo does anyone think i would get accepted or not?
Well this post is useless might as well jsut make an app and ask for referals then you will know which admin will vouche for you and on another note u trying to *couch* start something with lunches *couch* not gonna get you admin any quicker the guy is a short gay fuse and he will spread rainbows on your ass and lick them
Last edited by Dionyx on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Dionyx wrote:
pizzaman408 wrote:does anyone know if its possible for me mabye to get admin in a couple months? i have been playing for a while...but i know alot of admins COUGH lunches COUGH hate me....soooo does anyone think i would get accepted or not?
Well this post is useless might as well jsut make an app and ask for referals then you will know which admin will vouche for you and on another note u trying to *couch* start something with lunches *couch* not gonna get you admin any quicker the guy is a short gay fuse and he will spread rainbows on your ass and lick them
indeed i will
and i dont hate you
you're annoying most of the time and say shit to me like badmin to me when i "Freekill" and then tell explain why i kill someone and you're wrong and get mad. Your brother hates me too for no reason. MAybe it runs in the family :grin:
Last edited by DutchKitty on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Candyman
Veteran

Post by Candyman »

Make a application and find out yourself
....unless you already have then nvm
Last edited by Candyman on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
jb~

Post by jb~ »

Candyman wrote:Make a application and find out yourself
....unless you already have then nvm
^This
You wont ever know until you try, so just give it a shot and see, can't hurt ya lol
Last edited by jb~ on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
pizzaman408

Post by pizzaman408 »

k thanx guys