Abusive Admin: Brooklyn/heat

chucktea

Abusive Admin: Brooklyn/heat

Post by chucktea »

Most of you already know me if you play the d2 server. I have been playing d2 servers for many years and have come across this Brooklyn character in many servers before this one. Like ISEEDEADPEOPLE he constantly accused me of hacking which lead me to start making fun of him. So everytime we played the same thing would happen either I called him a shitty or he called me a hacker, and we would start talking shit. Well I played in DISC for many months and maybe saw this kid once or twice, and then one day he comes in with guess what....ADMIN. Now I wouldn't really care if of course he didn't start admin abusing. First time I'm in an arguement with gangsigns (who IS an actual troll, comes in calls everyone pubbers nonstop), and brooklyn writes in admin chat "anyone tired of CHUCKTEA talking shit and trolling all the time?" too which noone replied and then he didn't just mute me, he silenced me, while leaving gangsigns alone. Today, I ran back through spawn after a failed b rush (literally flashed into b tuns then ran back through spawn) and he says "what are yo udoing in spawn" and slays me immediately. I say "I'm running back through spawn explitiv deleted," so we start talking shit and he mutes me. Because nada.cambiata knows I'm not a troll, he unmuted to which brooklyn replies by BANNING ME. I found this to be a gross abuse of his admin powers, and I would like to have the admins revote his application if at all possible. Im perplexed at how this kid got admin after all the shit he talks and accusations he makes, so if someone can explain to me why they think he deserves to be an admin, when he doesnt spend much time in the server and only uses his powers for abuse, I would be happy to have a discussion about it.
Last edited by chucktea on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Re: Abusive Admin: Brooklyn/heat

Post by Sleezypro »

Go here http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2952 it's already got the demo and everything. Just copy paste yo shit if ya want.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Abusive Admin: Brooklyn/heat

Post by Fire »

I don't have time to deal with this petty shit. If you don't have a demo then this is really a pointless topic. If you want to get his admin removed have 3 current admins post a dispute thread on the admins forums. Good day.
ImageImage