Suggestion to admins

Candyman
Veteran

Re: Suggestion to admins

Post by Candyman »

If its just 1 person that is being annoyed that person could always player list mute em maybe? idk just thinking out loud
Last edited by Candyman on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

c m a c wrote:
iPhone 5 wrote:
c m a c wrote:Gotta agree with this. There is one particular homosexual admin on office that talks about fucking men up the ass and sucking dicks.
Breezier is cool as hell. if you're homophobic well that sucks for you. I doubt that saying anything over the mic or chat can "ruin a server" your argument is invalid.
Has nothing to do with me, I don't care about how other people live their lives. However, the Internet community as a whole does not share the same philosophy. Point was plain and simple, you talk about these things, then kick/mute half the server, the server dies. You dudes are witty enough to figure that one out.

I have witnessed this exact scenario transpire.
Maybe not on our office server, but somewhere else.
Last edited by Breezier on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Kicking half the server is total admin abuse and Breezier never kicks....

If he mutes, he takes it off right away, because we all need a second of silence from some people.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

This is 100% true, some admins, not taking shots, act like a bitch during strawberry season when it comes to dealing with people.