Jetpack rules (important)

Candyman
Veteran

Re: Jetpack rules (important)

Post by Candyman »

asdfasdf wrote:Just start banning the abusers and others will take awareness and not abuse if they don't want to be banned
^ what ive been preaching the whole time my man
Last edited by Candyman on Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not. I'm the best, I'm the best in the world!!
Apathy
Veteran

Post by Apathy »

Yeah but the thing is there's no rule that says this so I can't really just make up my own rules. OR CAN I? PLEASE OMG LET ME.
Last edited by Apathy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

Apathy wrote:Yeah but the thing is there's no rule that says this so I can't really just make up my own rules. OR CAN I? PLEASE OMG LET ME.
Seems like other admins to every now and then haha. But then again, i haven't been on the servers in awhile lol
Last edited by asdfasdf on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Apathy wrote:Yeah but the thing is there's no rule that says this so I can't really just make up my own rules. OR CAN I? PLEASE OMG LET ME.
Kris does.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
kri§
Server Admin

Post by kri§ »

Sleezypro wrote:
Kris does.
^ Name 1? Yes Mg gone into the crapper and I blame a lot of it on this JP cray. What Apathy stated is already the rules of JP just not into as much detail I have a idea I will talk to fire about see what he thinks its a long shot but i think it will help.

If any admin see JP abuse in which the JP'er Got a kill/kills/Caused players to die (e.g Kill Button) in any map other then Randomizer (for some reason Fire allows it in this map in certain ways, (e.g The shotgun boxes round), They should warn the player if the player is new. It is a immediate 1day ban for regular players who should know this rule by now and is a 1 week ban for continuous JP abusers that have already been givin 1day ban/bans. We do not want to be banning for to long of time for this as it will greatly decrease MG population due to mostly everyone having it even new players just joining greatly increaes the ban hammer.

All and all i think we need to be strict and at the same time laid back if its even possible.
Last edited by kri§ on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one
She's all 99 of them I need a machine gun.
TechieGee
Veteran

Post by TechieGee »

kri§ wrote:
Sleezypro wrote:
Kris does.
^ Name 1?
mysides.jpeg
Last edited by TechieGee on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
asdfasdf

Post by asdfasdf »

Sleezypro wrote:
Kris does.
Kris was the only admin actually taking care of the abusers when i was in the server yesterday lol
Last edited by asdfasdf on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
soulharvester
Veteran

Post by soulharvester »

asdfasdf wrote:Just start banning the abusers and others will take awareness and not abuse if they don't want to be banned
Or we can start kicking them and trying to spread more awareness on the official stance of a controversial understanding of the current rules?

If people don't realize it's against the rules in the first place that should be the first priority. Banning them, while it works, will cause confusion and anger on the player's behalf is they disagree with it. especially so if it's become a common thing that people do often.
Last edited by soulharvester on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

The Kris does was a joke, wrong section to joke in maybe lol