Panda Freeday Question

TechieGee
Veteran

Panda Freeday Question

Post by TechieGee »

Are pandas allowed to throw grenades? Because I got slayed for killing a panda who threw grenades.
Last edited by TechieGee on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you need any help, just shoot me an email!
techie.gee@gmail.com
FriedBanana

Re: Panda Freeday Question

Post by FriedBanana »

If they hit someone they turn red and you can kill them, but if they throw a nade and don't hit anyone then you aren't allowed to kill them.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

While we're on this topic what about guns, can pandas have unholstered guns and they have to be warned to drop the gun like any other day or can you kill them for it being unholstered? There's some confusion on this rule.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FriedBanana

Post by FriedBanana »

MoistTitties wrote:While we're on this topic what about guns, can pandas have unholstered guns and they have to be warned to drop the gun like any other day or can you kill them for it being unholstered? There's some confusion on this rule.
If they have a secondary unholstered/holstered then warn them first. If they're holding out a primary(unholstered) for an extended period and aiming at a CT then kill them.

Here's the rule on that.
13. You must first warn a T to drop their gun before you can shoot them [You may shoot without warning if the T has a primary weapon unholstered]
Also, kinda depends on if the CT is an asshole and decides to just kill the T when they're holding it(a primary) out for like 1 second, when they should be given sufficient time to drop or holster it.
Last edited by FriedBanana on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

FriedBanana wrote:
MoistTitties wrote:While we're on this topic what about guns, can pandas have unholstered guns and they have to be warned to drop the gun like any other day or can you kill them for it being unholstered? There's some confusion on this rule.
If they have a secondary unholstered/holstered then warn them first. If they're holding out a primary(unholstered) for an extended period and aiming at a CT then kill them.

Here's the rule on that.
13. You must first warn a T to drop their gun before you can shoot them [You may shoot without warning if the T has a primary weapon unholstered]
Also, kinda depends on if the CT is an asshole and decides to just kill the T when they're holding it(a primary) out for like 1 second, when they should be given sufficient time to drop or holster it.
Yes, I am aware of that rule. But on a panda free day I got killed for an unholstered secondary and I was like "why'd I die???" And the CT replied "panda's cannot hold guns" and so I just didn't know if that rule was excluded in panda free days but I guess it was a free kill, so thanks.
Last edited by Minnesota on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
iPhone 6

Post by iPhone 6 »

TechieGee wrote:Yes, I am aware of that rule. But on a panda free day I got killed for an unholstered secondary and I was like "why'd I die???" And the CT replied "panda's cannot hold guns" and so I just didn't know if that rule was excluded in panda free days but I guess it was a free kill, so thanks.
remember who it was?
Last edited by iPhone 6 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

iPhone 5 wrote:
TechieGee wrote:Yes, I am aware of that rule. But on a panda free day I got killed for an unholstered secondary and I was like "why'd I die???" And the CT replied "panda's cannot hold guns" and so I just didn't know if that rule was excluded in panda free days but I guess it was a free kill, so thanks.
remember who it was?
A few people have done it. I'll make sure to report it to an admin. I'm going to start recording demos, so many people make up rules just to kill someone. That's one of the main reasons I want admin is to stop some of these people it's ridiculous how many times I see people making up rules when no admins are on and end up getting away with it. :/